Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone- Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone- Cossy Orjiakor (1158 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone- Cossy Orjiakor by MeloJayEnt: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2013
At the recent V-Channel's Celeb's guest gathering in lagos, they had an interactive session with Cossy Orjiakor and the audience where privileged to ask her their choice questions.

Her most embarrassing moment:… 'I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

Why she thrives on scandals?… 'don't love scandals. I don't like to be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don't try to be any other person but me. I'm a good girl.

On her dress sense: …'I wear 4DD. I'm so blessed. It's not that I'm out to flaunt it, but it's just that clothes don't get to cover it all. It's not really my fault.
On her fears:… I'm afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone
Her marital status? ... 'I'm single, not engaged and I'm waiting for the diamond ring.

When she was asked to pray, Cossy declined. Said:… 'I'm a sinner.

Hmmmm.......Controversial Cossy
Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone- Cossy Orjiakor by farem: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmm!
She said she was a sinner. That is the greatest way to begin! It does not matter how you perceive her, she is still better than many unknown ladies.
Being a sinner, is not the end of life. You can claim to be smelly and dirty and refuse to go for a bath. Go a step ahead, damn the consequences and run to Jesus. He has saved a lot more like Rahab, Mary magdalene, woman by the well, woman caught in the act...
If not, living alone here is luxury compared to living with multitude of hell!
Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone- Cossy Orjiakor by Arosa(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2013
LOL@Cossy, when your time comes and you are at the gate of heaven and the Angels refuses to let you in, just show them your breast and they will open the gate for you. Even Angels like better things. grin grin grin
Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone- Cossy Orjiakor by MeloJayEnt: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2013
Arosa: LOL@Cossy, when your time comes and you are at the gate of heaven and the Angels refuses to let you in, just show them your breast and they will open the gate for you. Even Angels like better things. grin grin grin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Davido UK Tour Press Conference (PHOTOS) / Rihanna Greets Her Dad Affectionately Asthey Go On Dinner Date(photos) / Bootylicious Kim Kardashian Speaks On Her New Shoe Obsession On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.