Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Chevron Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test By Dragnet..not Fair.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test By Dragnet..not Fair.. (953 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test By Dragnet..not Fair.. by Folajay22(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2013
Morning my people..i'm sorry but i just had to post my heartbreak..last friday..i got a mail from Dragnet, inviting me for an aptitude test with Chevron for the post of a graduate Petroleum engineer i had previously applied for..the problem? I was in Port Harcourt when i applied..and i still am..and i was given the Lagos venue. I immediately called the number in the mail to try to change my venue.."its past 4..we have closed, Y U NO do a reply mail to the person who sent you?" was the response i got.. Well up till yesterday..i had no luck as the "person in charge" as they kept telling me at Chevron is "not available" . Well time been dey go..air ticket dey cost with each passing day..so i had to purchase my return ticket yesterday (cost me 43 k approx.) .THEN..this morning..the mail comes in and a section says.." to change venue, please click on ....bla bla bla...) well..safe to say that i will break my ipad after i post this..with the utmost provoke!! Aaaaaaargh!!!..
Y'all have urselves a wonderful day..

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities For Relationship Officers At Abuja / A Graduate Chemist Or Biochemist Is Urgently Needed. / Teachers Needed For Immediate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.