Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fierce Pictures: Startimes Vchannel Hosts Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fierce Pictures: Startimes Vchannel Hosts Cossy Orjiakor (1745 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Vid: Mr. Nigeria 2015 Ft. Obj, Ibb, Gej, Gmb, Tinubu- Hosts: Cossy & Basketmouth / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fierce Pictures: Startimes Vchannel Hosts Cossy Orjiakor by amadibethelya: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Startimes Vchannel hosted Cossy Orjiakor last Friday 30th August at Troy lounge Ogba, Lagos.
The event was created to appreciate the Achievers in the entertainment Industry.

Meanwhile, at the event, when Cossy was asked why she enjoys being in the news, Cossy said:

I don’t love scandals. I don’t like to be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.

About her dressing - I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

Her fears - I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone.
Marital status - 'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

to see more pictures click here http://amadibethel..com/2013/09/fierce-pictures-startimes-vchannel.html

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Confesses: Pray For Me! True To God, I Need A Man / Davido Shows Off His $40,000 Skydweller Rolex Watch / Google Restores Lindaikeji..com But She Already Has A New Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.