Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) (16759 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Best Diaper For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Arysexy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
chidindufrank: I never perceive dettol smell,u sure say u put dettol for dat water?

U get catarh? He used izal.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by fapcrook(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Na waa o, u no go work? Ogaa oo. People shd not complain when one says this is ETT
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by oduaboy1: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mehn this is shit can't believe it's on frontpage::>:>:>
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by 50calibre(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
That place looks like a serious health hazard to the child, green algae on the wall, everywhere looks damp, I can only imagine the pathogens that calls that place home.

Anyways kudos to you, even in such environment, you still improvise, that child's immunity is going to be as solid as the rock of Gibraltar.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by shininglite(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lemme rush to d houz nd bath my gf so I can make d front page. Chai were re my end tym team mAtes

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
First of all, i am not sure is a good thing to show his unclothedness of that child like that online . . . Pix with diaper might be aiight . . . But kudos to the man.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
#shaking my big head# jst last week,a thread showd A NAIRALANDER BATHING HIS BABY. nw dis 1. Next week sm1 wil upload A NAIRALANDER FLOGGING HS BABY AFTER HE WEE ON HIS FACE,WHILE TRYING TO CHANGE HIS DIPERS.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
joshua idibia: #shaking my big head# jst last week,a thread showd A NAIRALANDER BATHING HIS BABY. nw dis 1. Next week sm1 wil upload A NAIRALANDER FLOGGING HS BABY AFTER HE WEE ON HIS FACE,WHILE TRYING TO CHANGE HIS DIPERS.

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by quest003: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
is dis d new madness on n/l? Tonto dike era is gone, nairalander wit celebrity is gone too abi? Rubbish
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin grin Op, is that a big pot I see you giving the baby a bath in grin
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Op are you sure that's not your baby?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
I hope you don't use that pot for food lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Ndkings1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guy e b like say u dey live for a face me i face u compound?
Btw, whts ur location?
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
how the FLOP did this make front page? FLOPPING lack of FLOPPING content. mtseewww
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Ndkings1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guy e b like say u dey live for a face me i face u compound?
Btw, whts ur location?.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Cestmoi1(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
lool....oga ju.Op,u try gan.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Cestmoi1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
R2bees: new trend in Nairaland.. One day person go bath him gf and upload here.. Then the topic go be like: nairalander bathing boo and changing panties
loool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
op why mark they for your head
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Airforce1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Baby z cute..

Environment durtie smiley
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Airforce1: grin cheesy grin cheesy

Baby z cute..

Environment durtie smiley

Bone environment and just pay attention to the baby . . .Lol
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
deshclones: And another dumb ill thought topic makes it to the front page....what in fccks name is there in bathing one's nephew that op has to post it here.....ASUU really needs to call off this strike...its really affecting everybody..students and non student alike....

Between its so wrong to bath a baby with such delicate skin in a metal basin.....the minerals used in forming the alloy might react with the skin of the baby...next time use a plastic basin...thanks
Do you mean 'by the way' as in btw
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by danot1030: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
i surpose NL front page 2 be a place 4 mature n serious minded discussion nw it has turn to some crap, a kindergarten classroom 4 baby's talk.
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to find this nauseating. Posting a picture of an infant on a public website is a very immature thing to do. I hope the owner/moderators on Naira land, gets a grip and never allow pics likes this in the future. Very shameful

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
50calibre: That place looks like a serious health hazard to the child, green algae on the wall, everywhere looks damp, I can only imagine the pathogens that calls that place home.

Anyways kudos to you, even in such environment, you still improvise, that child's immunity is going to be as solid as the rock of Gibraltar.
You for upload the pisure of ya house make we see! mtscheeew!! angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
glitest: I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to find this nauseating. Posting a picture of an infant on a public website is a very immature thing to do. I hope the owner/moderators on Naira land, gets a grip and never allow pics likes this in the future. Very shameful
what's shameful about posting a nakid picture of a baby online? Haven't you seen nakid babies shown on TV?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
how this one come take concern me angry angry angry angry angry angry

and it is on FP angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by byns: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
ladanski: how the FLOP did this make front page? FLOPPING lack of FLOPPING content. mtseewww

yet u clicked on it, and went further to make a comment tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by Erukuomoibadan: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
I no blame guys with the end time shit cos it's really the end time ...how this kind yeye thing go dey front page ...haaaa IKAN BE in kola olawuyi voice
Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by xynerise: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Seriously, I love what Seun and Mukina is doing about this kind of thread making the frontpage grin. They really want guys to start taking care of babies and showing us what they did. This is somehow training some guys to be a caring husband and a helping hand at home grin.

Some guys will as far as begging the next door neighbour to lend them their babies so as to make names on Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) by boniflex(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
That environment resemble public yard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.