Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Spartacus : The Movie - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Spartacus : The Movie (1775 Views)

2012 Marks The Twentieth Anniversary Of LIVING IN BONDAGE - The Movie That Start / Is The Movie "harry Potter" An Overrated Movie Or Is It A Classic Masterpiece / InalÉ The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spartacus : The Movie by drss(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
The first time I watched Spartacus was in 2011. I was actually persuaded to buy it by the movie seller. Didn't know why he wanted me to watch it. Though I guess it was because I asked winkfor my favourite movie actress Jada Fire and Coffee Brown.
Well from the look of the poster it appears as though it's just another classical movie action guaranteed to feature violence. It turns out well as expected in that department. But one thing I never anticipated was the xplicit sexual nature of the movie. It was sex all through. Right from the beginning to the end it contained much sex scenes as much as there were violence and blood shed. I must say the people that lived in those days really enjoyed themselves sexually speaking. Even though I had a hard time coping with the high level of Blood Shed in the movie, I particularly enjoyed the sexual nature of it. As winka matter of fact I got to learn some few pointers on how to give my gal the maximum sexual satisfaction. Will I watch it again, hell NO ( I hate Violence ). But one thing is certain, I will never forget the way spartacus sex good that annoying lady in mask.

Re: Spartacus : The Movie by Rexphobia(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Naughty America is calling you.

Maybe you should try a real po*rn
Re: Spartacus : The Movie by drss(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rexphobia: Naughty America is calling you.

Maybe you should try a real po*rn
I will.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Esther Benenoch Wants Her Husband Back / Obianuju Udeh, Dj Switch Wins Glo X Factor / Photos: See Toke Makinwa, Jimmy Jatt, Praiz, MI, Banky W, Iyanya, Niyola ... At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.