Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Is More Important? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is More Important? (1055 Views)

Some1 More Important Than The Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Important? by harper020(m): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2006
You are carrying a very important document that must not be stolen or handled carelessly, On getting home you saw someone beating your MUM outside the house, as you rush in to drop the document because if anything happen to them you are as good as dead, on getting inside you meet a guy having sex with your wife (Wife not GF) or Lady having sex with your husband (husband not BF).

Question: Which one would you sort out first between your Mum that was been beating outside and your husband/wife having sex inside ?
[i][/i]

Re: Who Is More Important? by micklplus(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2006
This is tough one o ! The Documents , they can go to hell ! Ouch they cant go to hell cos they important My lovely Mama-definately, i love her and my gracious and angelic wife ! Thinking

I have to turn to superman cos i cant just stand it for someone to be flogging my mama and another goat pocking my wife ! Nna men this is a tough one ! HABA
Re: Who Is More Important? by edygirl(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2006
It's really not tough though.I mean no prick is worth me fighting for.If my pussy is not enough for him, to h**l with him.First of all, I will carefully and quietly drop ma document because when it comes to this Me is #1 then I will go outside, make sure the person dealing with ma mum gets fu**ked up by me or the cops.I will make sure she is alright because if anything happens to you, your mum will always be there  like I said it's all 'bout me here. Then after that I will go inside, wouldn' even talk to my man ,wouldn't even behave like I noticed them,'ll just go pack his clothes and documents to where. Over the window and that will be it. There are other men out there and I really don't give a sh*t about being someone's woman or girl.  Ain't no prick deserves me fighting for with another woman or girl.
Re: Who Is More Important? by hotangel2(f): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2006
Like edygirl said, it's not really that tough.

Here's wat i'll do. I'll carry the document (hopefully they are papers) and tuck it in my shirt. I'll tuck my shirt into my skirt or my pants.

Then i'll carry a wood or something heavy and knack it on the person beating my mom (lets use dad?), As for my husband, if it's assault, as in if he's shouting, maybe being raped, and i can hear him shout from outside, i'll use the same heavy stuff i used to hit the person to hit the person raping my husband.

If my husband is enjoying the sex tho, i'll just fashy him.

it's not as easy as it sounds, but kai!
Re: Who Is More Important? by Badman888(m): 12:35am On Jun 02, 2006
you fold the documents and put it in your pocket then go and fight for your mum life, then go and stop the guy having sex with my wife, every thing is step by step, but if you panic too muchthen you would mess uo.
Re: Who Is More Important? by ami89(f): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2006
preach it edygirl no nigga is worth fighting for
Re: Who Is More Important? by spikelord(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2006
Chineke, Walahi, I won't hesistate to commit a kinda double murder on the spot!

My mum and my unfaithful wife!

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,Nne

WELL sha, Koi tii to asiko ti mo le so iru oro bayen, with time, I'll be thinking of what I can do if I find myself in that sh!tt
Re: Who Is More Important? by senisho(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2006
1st keep d documents, get my gun then stop d fool beating my mum and make him come wit me 2 injure d fool pumping my wife and make all 3 fools leave my house!

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer Before Dying / Haba! Y We Like 'ofe' Like That? / Wicked Spellings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.