Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Unilag Students meet here! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Students meet here! (1569 Views)

UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2008
just trying to identify the university of lagos' students on this forum. kindly mention your faculty and department if you are comfortable with it. yourt name will also be a good idea.
this may be termed a community under a bigger community.
be good y'alll
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by lobinoxebe(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2008
who re you nigga, you suppose to contact me before pasting in here, havent you read my post man,

just kidding my bro, i am one of Unilag candidate, i signed a four years contract with them,
Department of Mathematics, what bout you,
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by deleson: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
Aren't you shame to identify with a school like unilag?
I think if you get to know the nitty-gritty of the university,u'll never like to reckon with it.
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2008
deleson:

Aren't you shame to identify with a school like unilag?
I think if you get to know the nitty-gritty of the university,u'll never like to reckon with it.
and why don't you tell me the nitty-gritty of the university.

lobinoxebe:

who re you nigga, you suppose to contact me before pasting in here, havent you read my post man,

just kidding my bro, i am one of Unilag candidate, i signed a four years contract with them,
Department of Mathematics, what bout you,
firstly, i havent read ur post and as u said u kidding, im gonna let go

by chance, i signed a four year contract with them too and didn't realise what i was doing till the contract was awarded grin grin grin?
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by 4ben: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2008
@lobinoxebe,
pls i need info about unilag post jamb, date, format.

pleasssssssssssssssssssssse
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by holythug(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2008
u will surely get it naa, trust NLnders
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by lobinoxebe(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
Just gat info from a reliable source that the post Ume date is 28th Of july, Make una dey prepare ooooooooooo,

Runs dey sha,

i am still doing my contract in the skul sha, I pray finishing with First class,

who else won talk,
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 1:44am On Jun 18, 2008
lobinoxebe:

Just gat info from a reliable source that the post Ume date is 28th Of july, Make una dey prepare ooooooooooo,

[s]Runs dey sha,

i am still doing my contract in the skul sha, I pray finishing with First class, [/s]

who else won talk,
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by lobinoxebe(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2008
the Game, Whatz up with ya, why re you copying my stuff, you want to be like me? abi you dey envy my writting?

i would have done something but thank God your name is Game,

Thatz the name of my best Artist from Camptoon City, West Coast for life,
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by Madea19(f): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2008
@lobinoxebe, hi hw u dey,nd hw is d running of ur school going? Hope it is not stressful?

nehow sha, abeg try confirm well,if dat's d xact dat.

if runs dey, emi o saa oo
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by Hardar4lag(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2008
whtz d jamb score for medicine and surgery in unilag
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by Adjuster: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hi,
I score 249 in Jamb choose Unilag First & Second Choice with course Banking&Finance and Bus/Admin. Anybody with the idea of their cut-off because I heard their banking cut-off is around 260/270, Otherwise change the institution if it is not closed yet.
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2008
c'mon. the cut off is 220 i think . you just have to work hard with ur post jamb. that's all. be good
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by Madea19(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2008
Some1 shuld please confirm d date for the post-ume test.
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
just keep on checking the school website. www.unilag.edu.ng
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by Madea19(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2008
Has anything being posted about d date for post ume? Is it really taking place on 28th of July? ? ?
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by lobinoxebe(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
yeah guys, dont stress yourself much,

just chill, am here to tell ya the date if the exams,

incase anyone of you need runs, i dey camppe, i fit organise something for una, just for small dough,

just see me b4 the post UME sha,

am all yourz
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by phestus(m): 3:10am On Jul 01, 2008
sup pple i hail, am aslo a member of d club ooo
had 221 in ume am 4 ENG COURS
labino we b family 4 dis forum, if u wann do smfin 4 us do am 41 LUV sake nd bone d dough.
after all na d same place we go dey.
i hail oo
1 LUV.
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by Madea19(f): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2008
Abeg oo,nebody here wit confirmed/authentic news about d post ume date shuld pls share
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by tunnyl(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
please i need help on the date unilag will be doing their postjamb and i wanna know if we are to collect forms. and if so, where? is it in the school or the banks? , any body with help should plz ring my number or post it online, these are my number, 07033976732 or 07084888988, plz itz urgent
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
the dates are 28th 29th and 30th for different courses thjough.
just check the one that has to do with you
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by generalpam: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
heloo,

all naria useers.sorry i have not be able to reach out to u guys after i got my admission.i am so happy with all of u here because this site help me a lot in getting admission into this great school, i am soory , every one who needs info about any admission whether far from lagos or near lagos i thick naria land is the best to be with, i tell , all u 2008/2009 jambites hook up with this site , i will try my best findin u guy with info happenin here in my school unilag, i am abraham mathias , thank u all and GOD bless u,
u can give mail me with abrahammathias@yahoo.com that is where i can reply u of any question fast, or u call me do not flash me i beg, 08051484921
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by rayboy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
smiley wink cheesy. It is a good thing to be a member of the lander. This is the best thing that ever happen to me. All the info i need were given to me, right here in nairaland and nown I am enjoying my 4 year legal contract with this greatest of the greatest of the greatest first choice university in africa.
Re: Unilag Students meet here! by thegame(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
Congratulations to you generalpam
Congratulations also, rayboy.
And what department were u guys admitted in to?
I am with sociology anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Resumption For 2008/2009 Session / ==>uniben P.ume Result is Out<== / Enugu Gets Helicopter School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.