Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

God Is Angry With The U.S - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Angry With The U.S (697 Views)

Why Are You Angry With God? / Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Angry With The U.S by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is basically my views and i remained adamant about it. Since the emergence of president Obama, many across the globe including religious leaders have single him out as a symbol of anti-christ and a vehicle to promulgate the satanic symbol of 666 as many as also link him to the church of satan. Few months, after his re-election, he (obama) began to agitate for the legalisation of same-sex marriage, influencing other world leaders to support gay rights and threathing to withdrew the aids and support of US to countries against it, a debacle and miasma God strongly condemn right from creation. The satanic proclivities pushing Obama as a US president has further arose his conscioness to war against syria over purported use of chemical weapon by Assad regim even when the UN investigation is inconclusive. This definately is a canal to the last vestiges of America as the whole world will see how the mighty nation crumble and crack from all ramification. All i know is that God can never be mocked
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Allohrandy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
which of the God? is it the christian, Muslim or the God in my village? does God really exist? tongue
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Peak of imbecility in full display. Why advertise your low sagacity and maggotic heritage here? well, books espouse by divine intelligence says "only a fool say God never exist"
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by ibnthaanii: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Allohrandy: which of the God? is it the christian, Muslim or the God in my village? does God really exist? tongue
What a satanic question!
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by iamdsam: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
@op You never bother about your yeye president Badluck Jonathan who nor fit curb the insurgency of Boko Haram. Jonathan is even more of the anti-christ than any other president on earth. Our president is a sign of the Endtime
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
**hisses**
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2013
which of the gods? Allah or Yahweh or Zeus or amadioha?
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Allohrandy(m): 1:09am On Sep 05, 2013
JudismphD: Peak of imbecility in full display. Why advertise your low sagacity and maggotic heritage here? well, books espouse by divine intelligence says "only a fool say God never exist"
why don't you prove to me that God exist
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by tobechi74: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Is God happi with nigeria
Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Trut(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2013
I know SATANISTS will flood this thread to display their Anti-Christ agenda. OP, You're right on the above write up.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by Joagbaje(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2013
JudismphD: This is basically my views and i remained adamant about it. Since the emergence of president Obama, many across the globe including religious leaders have single him out as a symbol of anti-christ and a vehicle to promulgate the satanic symbol of 666 as many as also link him to the church of satan. Few months, after his re-election, he (obama) began to agitate for the legalisation of same-sex marriage, influencing other world leaders to support gay rights and threathing to withdrew the aids and support of US to countries against it, a debacle and miasma God strongly condemn right from creation. The satanic proclivities pushing Obama as a US president has further arose his conscioness to war against syria over purported use of chemical weapon by Assad regim even when the UN investigation is inconclusive. This definately is a canal to the last vestiges of America as the whole world will see how the mighty nation crumble and crack from all ramification. All i know is that God can never be mocked

America makes many mistakes but Obama is not the antichrist. The antichrist will emerge when the church has been raptured. The antichrist will be from Europe and Middle East .not from America . He will be an econimic ,religious,and political leader, Obama has not done good job in his areas .

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The U.S by ibnthaanii: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'm asking that guy who wants a proof of the existence of his Creator how he came about as a mere mortal or did he devise himself?

(1) (Reply)

Communion Destroys Yokes / Photo- Businessman Buys Goat For $3.46M In Saudi Arabia / Why Do People Attend Living Churches And Services And Remain Unblessed??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.