Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? (1755 Views)

Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Words have just been going around about this "New World Order" and that they are projecting their influence towards the entertainment industry. Do they really exist? Is it just a hoax of some sort in the West? Who d'you believe are behind this? Do they have their tentacles spread across the shores of Africa? Any connections with Nigerian entertainment industry? Your views are welcome...
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2013
The Conspiracy

Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Mynd44: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Just a bunch of paranoid people
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
They exist but they want everyone to believe that they dont.
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abeg who get membership form?

Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
i believe in illuminati the way I believe in god
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tonto Dikeh is a member and Wiz Kid is behind it.
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
I assume they exist and if they do, there's no evidence they're bad or good group of people and there's no evidence anywhere that they behead pple to get wealth neither have i met anyone who claims to be present in the trading of their soul for wealth with the hypothetical devil and at least they are not vying for a 3rd world war just like the religious fundamentalists have been doing on this board fr sometime now...Imagine Obadiah777 was Pres Obama he won't even seek congress' support before unleashing terror on syria in a bid to welcome his messiah...

The Religious Mind Can Be A Dangerous Mind If Uncontrolled.

Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Nolongthing1]I assume they exist and if they do, there's no evidence they're bad or good group of people and there's no evidence anywhere that they behead pple to get wealth neither have i met anyone who claims to be present in the trading of their soul for wealth with the hypothetical devil and at least they are not vying for a 3rd world war just like the religious fundamentalists have been doing on this board fr sometime now...Imagine Obadiah777 was Pres Obama he won't even seek congress' support before unleashing terror on syria in a bid to welcome his messiah...

That contribution is nice. But everybody has come to fear at the instance of the name. I even have some video clips of these popular artistes who come out to claim that they sold their soul to the devil. Go on YOUTUBE and search abou, KATTY PERRY. Whatever u find will amaze you.
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=jude4us][/quote]

All those artist do it for promotional purpose mainly , an example is what just happened u just reffered to go youtube Katy Pery you see? u just promoted her unknowingly , another example is J. Cole he released is album born sinner and included a track Villuminati why would an illuminati member do that? the guy prolly did it to get attention from the conspiracy theorist and again anything you watch or see on youtube concerning someones lifestlye that can't be verified independently should be thought over without promoting it.

Thanks Bro.
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nolongthing1:

All those artist do it for promotional purpose mainly , an example is what just happened u just reffered to go youtube Katy Pery you see? u just promoted her unknowingly , another example is J. Cole he released is album born sinner and included a track Villuminati why would an illuminati member do that? the guy prolly did it to get attention from the conspiracy theorist and again anything you watch or see on youtube concerning someones lifestlye that can't be verified independently should be thought over without promoting it.

Thanks Bro.

Hmmm, very true... don't u think d more they promote their names, the more they promote ILLUMINATI alongside? (which still comes around to treat the same idea)
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by oweniwe(m): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2013
joel lala: They exist but they want everyone to believe that they dont.
for now. . Later, they will become more bold and come out because by then, they'll have become popular. . The problem is . . Wen one begin to present facts that Illuminati really exists such as this website. . http://www.illuminatigamerevealed.com/ . Ignorant people here will start insulting and calling you names
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by psalmdave(m): 3:22am On Oct 20, 2013
Who has watched Iris here?
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by kb83(m): 4:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Dere existence is not d question,but dere secrets,do u believe dat coca cola exist,i no u wud say yes but do u no d formula of coca cola.

Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by asamaigho(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2013
it makes me laff wen i hear pipo say jayz,kanye west,et'al belongs to d illuminati,......dose guyz are just puppets,there are no NIGGAZ in illuminati,its purely a white elite dark religion and membership is by birth or by marital bindings, evidence to their existence is very sketchy cos they occupy a high degree of d free mason,skull n bones,priori of sion,templars,.....et'al,they rule from d dark,they are the richest in the world(not billgate) he is just a stooge,they promote what favors them,they control all,i mean all the oil,media,telecom industries,so any nation or lida wu dosnt play to their tune will be outsted....ask gadafi,sadam,jfk,(atta mills,he wntd to nationalise ghana oil which was against their plan and he was killed,oops heart attk indeed)....men d list is endless jor,all the world lisaz are in their palm except a few,maybe russia,n.korea,china,....bt incase yu doubt me, let gej nationalise our oil den u will know wat i mean.
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2013
psalmdave: Who has watched Iris here?

what of RETINA?
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2013
kb83: Dere existence is not d question,but dere secrets,do u believe dat coca cola exist,i no u wud say yes but do u no d formula of coca cola.

Nice idea, buh that's a man's opinion, Anyone who doesn't believe in their existence would say that's a fallacy of begging the question. You need to give grounds and a conclusion beyond all doubts before we move on to their secrets. IMO
Re: How Much Do You Believe The Existence Of ILLUMINATI? by jude4us(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2013
asamaigho: it makes me laff wen i hear pipo say jayz,kanye west,et'al belongs to d illuminati,......dose guyz are just puppets,there are no NIGGAZ in illuminati,its purely a white elite dark religion and membership is by birth or by marital bindings, evidence to their existence is very sketchy cos they occupy a high degree of d free mason,skull n bones,priori of sion,templars,.....et'al,they rule from d dark,they are the richest in the world(not billgate) he is just a stooge,they promote what favors them,they control all,i mean all the oil,media,telecom industries,so any nation or lida wu dosnt play to their tune will be outsted....ask gadafi,sadam,jfk,(atta mills,he wntd to nationalise ghana oil which was against their plan and he was killed,oops heart attk indeed)....men d list is endless jor,all the world lisaz are in their palm except a few,maybe russia,n.korea,china,....bt incase yu doubt me, let gej nationalise our oil den u will know wat i mean.

Well said, is there any succinct evidence of their operations to back it up?

Tomorrow Is Holy Michael Day. / Non-theists, What Is (are) The Benchmark(s) For Your Morality? / Enemies Under Your Feet Talisman