Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? (1420 Views)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / What Age Did U Stop Bedwetting. / What Tactics Do Parents Employ To Stop Their Kids From Bedwetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Tholudee(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2013
I'm presently at home due to ASUU strike,my 9yr old nephew came to greet grandma(my mum) for holiday nd I cnt believe the boy is still bedwetting...I started complaning ds moring and mum told me I was 10 before I stopped(I dnt believe that though) so I shld leave the boy alone.So nlanders,can u remember the age you stopped bedwetting? If u can remember let's hear
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Rexphobia(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
I still wear diapers... But for a different bed wetting grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Tholudee(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Rexphobia: I still wear diapers... But for a different bed wetting grin
shocked I wan knw
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Rexphobia(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
One white substance lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by megareal: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
According to me ma, I stopped bed wetting the minute I was born. All the piss dey fall inside napkin. E never reach bed. grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Tholudee(f): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin wink
megareal: According to me ma, I stopped bed wetting the minute I was born. All the piss dey fall inside napkin. E never reach bed. grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by oolumide: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Mine took long oooo. I dont know what happened but I must have been up to 16yrs.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by chayooh(f): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Age six. Was called to responsibility at such an early age because my elder bro was falling hand and everyone had high expectations of me. They always talked about it as though it were a fantastic achievement embarassed
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
whoa, mine was really late.. Um think 13 or 14!
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by uchechuwku: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Officially at Age 16.

Often from age 14-15.

I was too playful.
And I always have dreams like "playing football, then take a break to ease myself", "swimming in a pool", "walking with my friends then stopping along the road to ease myself"
I never actually cared cos no one ever knew Until I aced my exams and was admitted to d university.
I almost don't wanna leave home for skul.
I stayed alone. Became very cautious as in Very! Very!!. It stopped dramatically.
It was really bad as a kid. I remember when I was 10. Mum took it upon herself.
She woke me up every 2hours from 9pm (I sleep early). And each time, I dispose enormous quantity of Urine, she forgot to wake me cos she slept off around 3:30 to 5:30am. Guess what, I was soaked in my own urine.
Part of why it took me many years. She gave up on trying to save me.
It's my nature tho, I ease myslef like 5-6 times between 12am to 6am Most times, majorly when I'm awake.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Tholudee(f): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
grin
oolumide: Mine took long oooo. I dont know what happened but I must have been up to 16yrs.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Tholudee(f): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2013
grin
uchechuwku: Officially at Age 16.

Often from age 14-15.

I was too playful.
And I always have dreams like "playing football, then take a break to ease myself", "swimming in a pool", "walking with my friends then stopping along the road to ease myself"
I never actually cared cos no one ever knew Until I aced my exams and was admitted to d university.
I almost don't wanna leave home for skul.
I stayed alone. Became very cautious as in Very! Very!!. It stopped dramatically.
It was really bad as a kid. I remember when I was 10. Mum took it upon herself.
She woke me up every 2hours from 9pm (I sleep early). And each time, I dispose enormous quantity of Urine, she forgot to wake me cos she slept off around 3:30 to 5:30am. Guess what, I was soaked in my own urine.
Part of why it took me many years. She gave up on trying to save me.
It's my nature tho, I ease myslef like 5-6 times between 12am to 6am Most times, majorly when I'm awake.
lwkmd oooo *falls from chair*
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by uchechuwku: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2013
Tholudee: ;Dlwkmd oooo *falls from chair*

Did yu see me laughing??

It ain't funnie ma'am
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by komek(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013
oolumide: Mine took long oooo. I dont know what happened but I must have been up to 16yrs.

Lol... Mine took that long too, reason being that I was too playful. I will play all day and get so weak at nights. grin

Lol... My took that long too, reason being that I was too playful. I would play all day and get so weak at nights.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by uchechuwku: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
komek:

Lol... Mine took that long too, reason being that I was too playful. I will play all day and get so weak at nights. grin

Lol... My took that long too, reason being that I was too playful. I would play all day and get so weak at nights.
grin
komek:

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by solelymade: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2013
I stopped bedwetting massively during the early part of my Jss3 and totally SS1 dat shld be age 14. I reaally wished I could have stop early but just couldn't help it. I changed diet, became more curious of myself yet I didn't stop soaking d bed. D tin just stopped all of a sudden without me being conscious of it.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Mintayo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mine was at the age of 13. It was not funny then,my sister and i are competitors. Sometimes,i woke up at night and i will push her to the urine side...lolzcheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by quivah(f): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
*embarrassed*
Dont be blame me, i do dream im urinating maybe into the gutter or WC... sad only to realize it was on my bed!
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Mintayo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
quivah: 11
*embarrassed*
Dont be blame me, i do dream im urinating maybe into the gutter or WC... sad only to realize it was on my bed!
Lol,same with me,once you dream you are urinating,then your bed is wet.
How are you?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by baby124: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
6. They threatened to tell all my friends and classmates I was wetting the bed and they dry my bed outside. I stopped sharply.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by quivah(f): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol,same with me,once you dream you are urinating,then your bed is wet.
How are you?
atole...

Im good sugar, been awhile smiley!
Some one just whatsapped youwink
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
megareal:
According to me ma, I stopped bed wetting the minute I was born. All the piss dey fall inside napkin. E never reach bed. grin grin grin
lol
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SUV(f): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
I stopped before age 3 according to my mum. But my kids don't wet be at all. From 2ys they stop diaper in d night and they don't wet bed.
I don't know how that happen, I thank God sha. They don't even wake up in d night to pee, no matter what they eat at night. I am marvelled honestly.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by SUV(f): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
I stopped before age 3 according to my mum. But my kids don't wet be at all. From 2ys they stop diaper in d night and they don't wet bed.
I don't know how that happen, I thank God sha. They don't even wake up in d night to pee, no matter what they eat at night. I am marvelled honestly. smiley
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting? by gudwoman: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
I stop at 17 cus I stay wit my Anty and I do a lot of work before going to bed.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Deal Sugar Mama Want From A Lover Boy. / This Goes To The Married Men / 60 Things That Made Tthe Childhood Of An Average Nigerian Child Memorable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.