Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 (41157 Views)

Help!!! I Can't Unlock Kickoff Mode & Origin In Fifa14 Android / IT'S OFFICIAL Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 15 / Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 14 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by leunamme93(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2013
franciscogee:
Your location
its lagos bro. Mainland.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
haibe:

A friend of mine sent it to me
pls how can I get it ?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
chidanzy: pls how can I get it ?

Have you checked if they have in ikeja? Am not school i would have appointed a time to give you
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2013
mr.official:

License wahala. Just as rain will not be featured in PES14 due to license to EA sports. Please search and you will get the Option file that will correct all of this.

Hahahahha, rain part ain't true...they said they wanted the rain to affect the gameplay instead of jux being an aesthetic feature.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Crassus:

my roommate use to hate fifa too until he started playing it. Its harder to score on fifa unlike pes. and the game play is more real. I agree about the penalty thou. its takes practice to know how to play it but that doesnt mean it is hard. and Fifa Goalies are sharper than their pes counterparts.

Same goes for the free kicks. it takes practice to know how to score goals generally on fifa. but the game play is actually more realistic (no impossible turns common on pes) and the Goalies are not as dumb is PES goalies. (harder to score one on one on fifa)

The only part i agree with is the goalie....i hate pes but i hate fifa more. lob pass will always go thru and there are more one on ones in the game. Realsitic tactics? Dude jux choose real madrid and play 5-4-1. Some have even played 7-2-1. No midfiled futball at all, and no human being has 360 movement like in fifa. So many bugs more than the amazon forest. And that impact engine...my lord.....don't even start. No individuality in the game, messi doesn't feel like him atall. Strength and speed always wins the day. other traits don't matter atall. I also agree that they are exaggerated on pes too, but atleast there is some kind of individuality players with less strength and speed can actually contribute to something depending on other attribute like ball control level. In fifa everyone has a bad ball control even messi.

Commentary is ace on fifa but it also has it problems. Ea has most of the license and still does nothing with them...most of the kits are poorly designed. It's nt konami's fault that ea is richer and can afford more popular licenses. I hate them both so i dnt play them anymore.

but wait

I must tell u, i played both demos and my God pes 14 is a dream...u guys shud check it out. It's free atleast

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2013
brown cuga: Who ever says FIFA is stupid thunder fire u fifa is d best game on earth. The cups and leagues in FIFA is not in PES is there community shield in pes is there FA cup or carling cup in pes so when aguring abut fifa and pes cause fifa is AWESOME shocked

It's all licensing issues guy, it not their fault that ea buys all the licenses. If u play on pc then u can use kitserver and other patches and add the division 1 and 2 leagues and play the fa cup and carling. Easy as pie.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Another thing i hate about fifa is how huge the players are, messi is almost as tall as ronaldo in the game. And its true that no individuality, messi can hardly pass through a player like essien in the game.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Samunosuke(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
Don't knock it until you try it. Fact is that at the end of the day, FIFA is better than PES. The skills, range of passing, ways of scoring, custom celebrations, penalty kicks (this one especially sucks in pes) etc. I have seen some truly beautiful goals in FIFA, scores some too. On PES, its more about brute force, like I'm controlling the hulk and just want to smash. You'll see thunderous shots @ the speed of light and the keeper will calmly hold it as if its a teddy bear >>. Eff dat. I could go on all day with such but it'll serve no purpose. Both have their pros and cons + generous helping of glitches.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Guys u've gotta checkout pes13 pc version mern! The graphics are much better than the playstation 2 version. You can't do silly things with the ball, you can't even run carelessly with the ball mern l ! No stupid penetration ! Mern it's just like FIFA !
Buh I still like FIFA tho
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
chidanzy: Guys u've gotta checkout pes13 pc version mern! The graphics are much better than the playstation 2 version. You can't do stupid things with the ball, can't even run with carelessly mern you gotta the ball ! No stupid penetration ! Mern it's just like FIFA !

thank u for the info but u're extremely late to the party. that is not news dude, I'm sure we were all aware since like 2008 at most. welcome to the future tho
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
chidanzy: Guys u've gotta checkout pes13 pc version mern! The graphics are much better than the playstation 2 version. You can't do silly things with the ball, you can't even run carelessly with the ball mern l ! No stupid penetration ! Mern it's just like FIFA !

lol this is not a news, even pes 2009 graphics on pc is far better than pes 2013 on ps2
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
My pes 09 is exactly like the ps2 version dunno of yours ....have you seen pes14 pc version

Yea I've got this challenge on my pc, my fifa13 runs slow during gameplay but its normal during setup before match. Does any one have an idea on what to do ?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by zion32(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2013
chidanzy: My pes 09 is exactly like the ps2 version dunno of yours ....have you seen pes14 pc version

Yea I've got this challenge on my pc, my fifa13 runs slow during gameplay but its normal during setup before match. Does any one have an idea on what to do ?
Go to fifa config and choose low quality settings,it should be fine,but if it still lags change your pc bro.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2013
zion32: Go to fifa config and choose low quality settings,it should be fine,but if it still lags change your pc bro.

the guy's pes 09 looks like a ps2 game, y do u think lowering the graphical fidelity on FIFA 13 wud help him. it's obvious his machine ain't capable. we always fail to say this to people.

to the guy: ur machine ain't cutting it. get urself an amd a10 lappy with dual graphics at the very least. shed be cheap and offer better gaming performance for ur money. dont get an i5 or i3 or i7 unless they come with discreet GPUs and are cheap ( those that come with both are extremely expensive). cos u need a Gud GPU to game not so much for CPU and the a10 laptop offers both plus they're waaaay cheaper. Gud balance
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
kimco:

the guy's pes 09 looks like a ps2 game, y do u think lowering the graphical fidelity on FIFA 13 wud help him. it's obvious his machine ain't capable. we always fail to say this to people.

to the guy: ur machine ain't cutting it. get urself an amd a10 lappy with dual graphics at the very least. shed be cheap and offer better gaming performance for ur money. dont get an i5 or i3 or i7 unless they come with discreet GPUs and are cheap ( those that come with both are extremely expensive). cos u need a Gud GPU to game not so much for CPU and the a10 laptop offers both plus they're waaaay cheaper. Gud balance

if you read his post well, you will notice he plays pes 2014 and I guess with no issue, its safer to say he bought a fake pes 2009 cd than to say his lappy isnt capable.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Zion# thanks for your suggestion but it didn't work sad lemmie ask ...you think someone could ever be stupid by changing his pc just because FIFA13 is bad ?(like it's the only game in the world ) grow up buddy grin
Kimco#thanks for that piece of shit I actually learnt from it cool your just too fast...some dude will say "you de fast forward " too bad for a guy way too bad sad emm…you too need some growing up to do
Haibe# smileyyour just right, the PeS 09 wasnt original cos I remember a description "just chill e go soon finish "while installing it gringrin lol Alaba boys must have tampered with it smiley and about the FIFA, it's okay now! thanks to my friend he told me the more I play the better it become ! Silly sheay ? But it worked ! Thanks HAIBE ! smiley wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
haibe:

if you read his post well, you will notice he plays pes 2014 and I guess with no issue, its safer to say he bought a fake pes 2009 cd than to say his lappy isnt capable.

they still do that? wow. dat wud be painful. sorry for the misunderstanding.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
chidanzy: Zion# thanks for your suggestion but it didn't work sad lemmie ask ...you think someone could ever be stupid by changing his pc just because FIFA13 is bad ?(like it's the only game in the world ) grow up buddy grin
Kimco#thanks for that piece of shit I actually learnt from it cool your just too fast...some dude will say "you de fast forward " too bad for a guy way too bad sad emm…you too need some growing up to do
Haibe# smileyyour just right, the PeS 09 wasnt original cos I remember a description "just chill e go soon finish "while installing it gringrin lol Alaba boys must have tampered with it smiley and about the FIFA, it's okay now! thanks to my friend he told me the more I play the better it become ! Silly sheay ? But it worked ! Thanks HAIBE ! smiley wink grin grin

sorry aba that dude. didnt even know people still sold fake cds. color me surpised. but incase u want a new lappy take my advice. myt be of help.

lool at the jux chill part if true. people are fvcking cunning.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by zion32(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2013
chidanzy: Zion# thanks for your suggestion but it didn't work sad lemmie ask ...you think someone could ever be stupid by changing his pc just because FIFA13 is bad ?(like it's the only game in the world ) grow up buddy grin
then you should not complain that fifa 13 is slow.yes fifa 13 is not the only game in the world but if you system cannot cope with fifa 13 at low resolution then the only games that will PROBABLY run great is the likes of zuma.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by obi3x(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Go to d fifa file config and disable windows aero theme....my fifa13 runs smoothly, afta i did dat
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by neroysc: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2013
I Hope you guys know fifa 13 had a patch which included almost 50 new national teams including Nigeria.. The patch is called Road to world cup 2014.. Since Fifa 14 just came out, we should be expecting a new patch for Brazil WorldCup 2014 to include teams that qualified for the WorldCup, but i guess that would be till after the WorldCup draw has been done by Dec 5, or probably they could release a new fifa 14 solely on the WorldCup. until then sha.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Ayire(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2013
I av fifa 14 cd at a giv away price......played it once n I dont lik it... intrested? 08103427686 holla or whatsapp
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'll try that obi asap
Everyones complaining fifa14 z trash so I'll just wait for the new release
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Does anyone here knows about and how to install PES 14/15 patches for Pes 2013 pc?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
chidanzy:
Does anyone here knows about and how to install PES 14/15 patches for Pes 2013 pc?
do u mean season 14/15 cos u can't install one game's patch for anoda. Goto to pesedit for ur pes patches...u won't be dissapointed.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
kimco:
do u mean season 14/15 cos u can't install one game's patch for anoda. Goto to pesedit for ur pes patches...u won't be dissapointed.
I have pes 13 on my pc I learnt about patches. I don't know how to do it I don't know how to add patches like 14/15 kits scoreboard etc. Can you help me out please ?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2014
chidanzy:
I have pes 13 on my pc I learnt about patches. I don't know how to do it I don't know how to add patches like 14/15 kits scoreboard etc. Can you help me out please ?
just goto pesedit....there is a tutorial under every download...it's an easy installation so don't worry
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by faith2ogesco(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Afam4eva:
I've not played FIFA for some time but i remember Nigeria used to be there, so the absence could be due to the fact that we don't have a reular first 11. We change players like guys change their boxers(not all guys).
naija was never deer. Once in FIFA, always in fifa
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kimco(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
faith2ogesco:
naija was never deer. Once in FIFA, always in fifa

Once in fifa always in fifa? Dat statement is not true man. I mean there are contracts and stuff like that you know. Anyways atleast nigeria was in the old games and the worldcup games.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by leunamme93(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by severus(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2016
For all those like me who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills.r.....check it out at www.codelab.cf its really cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Have You Played These Psp Games? / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso File Download Link {english}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.