Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Iris Viewers Only - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Iris Viewers Only (693 Views)

Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iris Viewers Only by psalmdave(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
Many of you will Agree with me that korean movies are d best nw with the likes of swallow the sun,anthenna etc but the one that got me off my feet is IRIS...d last movie i watched that was this interesting is prison break.

The story line for season one and two is just out off this world,the characters etc,i was just going through the movie via google and i found out kim hyun jung is 43,jin sa woo is 42,sheon hee is 33,even those computer gurus at nss the male is 36 while that ladie is 33...you don't wanna hear baek san or park chull young's age i guess...infact the youngest character is vic(that iris assassin that looks like a girl) is 25.

By the way some of you might prefare antenna,swallow the sun,etc story line but the standard features of iris are 2 numerous...did u take a second 2 listen to those soundtracks and beats played(my favourite part infact),that song played during love scenes between kim hyun jung and seong hee,my favourite is that beat played wen an episode cums 2 an end(that drumming beat) and many more.av been looking for where to download them bt no avail

I would like 2 know ur favorite character,ur best scenes/where made u almost cry nd favorite sountrack,my favourite character is sa woo(the guy 2 get swag),my best scene was where hyun jung was shot in the arm and he didnt notice cos of his luv of seoin hee wen d car exploded,d part that made me cry is when sa woo died(tho he made the rong choices but compare hw he died and how him nd hyung jung where friends)......my favourite scenes are just endless....pls contribute
Re: Iris Viewers Only by Eifeh(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Still watching season 2 love the movie, space book
Re: Iris Viewers Only by psalmdave(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Eifeh: Still watching season 2 love the movie, space book
u'l enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

How Did The Movie 'erased' End / And Now Our Watch Has Ended: Game Of Thrones Season 5 Spoiler / THE Purge On NL: Who Would You Hit On? 12hrs Of Errytin Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.