Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career (18516 Views)

What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by Awsome5645(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
O soldier:

How does this relate to this topic, are the first to come from yankee. pls slep if u have no ideal on what to contribute.
he only ask a question and if you dont hv any positive contribution,u should shut up and Bleep away
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by TTOPSON(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
nedu213: Too many recipes lately. Rshp, career, religion, everywia. Meanwhile TGIF
hey guy can i get a copy of that pics...just too funny
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by njuwo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Op i no understand all dis tin wey u write o, na only d ending part and d headlines i understand but let me add to ur list d most important to avoid dat cn cost u ur career WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN, i repeat, avoid women if u want to hv a successful career o and sex b4 marriage, eyes hv seen ears hv heard.
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by njuwo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Op let me add to ya list d MOST IMPORTANT things to avoid dat cn cost u ya career WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN, i repeat women and sex b4 marriage, eyes hv seen ears hv heard.
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by badmeat(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Don't mess with the boss's woman!grin
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by dagr8oy: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damojo: U also need to learn to fake the 'serious look'. Like updating a post on NL and faking the look to seem like U are working on a Visio file.

badooo,,,ur sharp
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by tomzman: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Cool points OP.
Re: Things To Avoid That Can Cost You Your Career by ADEMOSU(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=howardriddle]

The Seven Deadly Sins of Career Building

Laziness
Carelessness
Lying
Stealing
Arrogance
Cynicism
Self-pity

FACTS!

Fellars ,avoid these ineptitude especially if u are banker ,certified professional and an employee nearing retirement age .
A dismissed Banker may find it difficult getting employed in the sector becuase referal is needed from his previos employer .A negative referral could be suicidal.
For certified professional the license to practise could be jeopardized or witdrawn for unethicAl behaviour .
Lastly an employee nearing retirement should guide againt these act because some Mean employer may capitalised on this act to dismissed An employee with aim of avoiding payment of retirement benefit especially if in PFA not in place

Can An MBA Holder Go For A Phd In Management? / Why Nigerians Find It Hard To Disclose Their Income / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255 Staff