Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is Smoking In The Public Against The Law In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Smoking In The Public Against The Law In Nigeria? (527 Views)

Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public / Why Is Smoking So Hard To Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Smoking In The Public Against The Law In Nigeria? by ayooluwa2(m): 12:25am On Sep 06, 2013
I was opportuned to go with my dad to an airport in South East. As we exited the lounge, we saw two men (who were most likely americans) smoking at the entrance to the Lounge. My dad stopped and challenged them, telling them that smoking isn't allowed anywhere in their country in public places so they shouldnt practice it here.

I thought they will pick offence but they immediatly threw the cigar away. I asked my father what gave him such boldness and he said that smoking isn't allowed in public places but i still see people smoking even in Gas stations.

Please is there a law in Nigeria which stops people from smoking in public places?

(1) (Reply)

Skin Glow Fruits Hair And Skin Glow Remedies / Causes And Solutions Of Premature Ejaculation / Ebola: Ivory Coast Bans Flights From Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.