Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Lifetime Opportunity! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lifetime Opportunity! (610 Views)

A Lifetime Opportunity! R Ϋ́ In Ibadan? / Lifetime Opportunity / Drop Your Cv For A Lifetime Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Opportunity! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
[i]Stop the search your life is about to change dramatically. I offer the number one guarantee in existence! My program will make you Rich. I will show you how to get rich and stay rich. In just a few minutes, I’m going to offer you the opportunity to let me guide you exactly, step by step through the easiest, most lucrative, most dynamic and most profitable method to generating massive amount of money. I am offering you the opportunity to take advantage of my perfected process that will have you generating serious profit in just weeks or months instead of in years.

I have personally researched, tested, invested in and profited from my INFO before I’m making it available for nati0nwide friends. My money is always out there first and that is why I GUARRANTEE you can make just as much money as me or more.

By following my outstanding and fully documented method of generating cash, I will personally guide to making over #600,000 monthly, every month for life.

This is not some academic work filled with big words and convoluted explanation that no one can understand, no theory, no bogus impossible-to-do-methods, no phony promises or representations. Just pure, plain English, simple methods that anyone can act on from the very first day. When you act on this information, you will SUCCEED; LET OTHERS WONDER HOW!

This has nothing to do with any of these;
1. MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING;
2. INVESTMENT SCHEMES;
3. A PHONY REAL ESTATE PROGRAM;
4. NO TRADING OF ANY FORNM;
5. NO EGOLD, ESILVER E.T.C;
6. NO PAID TO READ MAIL;
7. NO SURVEY;
8. NO MARKETING;
9. NO HYIPS;
10. NO WEBSITE, NO GOOGLE ADWORD, NO BLOGGING….

This not a book but a guide, a roadmap, a path to success that has been proven over and over .Just look at some of the benefits of the SYSTEM;

1. HOW TO PUT ROCKETS IN YOUR INCOME USING THE MOST SIMPLE, YET PROVEN STRATEGY AVAILABLE TODAY;
2. HOW TO GET OTHERS TO DO MUCH OF THE WORK FOR YOU;
3. HOW TO QUIKLY SECURE LONG TERM, PREDICTABLE WEALTH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY;
4. WHY IT IS RIDICULOUSLY EASY TO MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY OVER AVD OVER;
5. HOW TO GET STARTED EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO SINGLE IDEA IN YOR HEAD!
6. HOW YOUR FIRST FEW NAIRA PAY FOR EVERY THING YOU EVER DO
7. HOW TO PUT YOUR WEALTH MACHINE ON AUTOMATIC;
8. WHY YOU CANNOT FAIL IF YOU FOLLOW MY PROVEN INSTRUCTION;
9. MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW MUCH BETTER YOUR LIFEWILL BE AND HOW MUCH MORE YOU ENJOY
10. MONEY I SBEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY 24HRS
11. VERY LEGITIMATE AND GUARRANTEED.

IT TOOK ME YEARS TO LEARN MY SECRET, AND YOU CAN HAVE IT NOW, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, YOUNG OR OLD, GRADUATE OR DROP-OUTS, STUDENTS, WORKER, ALL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE AS LONG AS YOU CAN READ OR WRITE.

4 BASIC REQUIREMENTS;
1. A GSM WITH RELIABLE NETWORK;
2. E-MAIL ADDRESS;
3. COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS; proficiency in the use of computer is not necessary as long as you can check your email box.
4. BANK ACCOUNT.
THAT’S ALL WITH A LITTLE EFFORT. YOU WILL NEED VERY LITTLE OR NO START-UP CAPITAL.

The business can be done for life as long as;
1. over 40million Nigerians make use of gsm;
2. Over a hundred million browse the internet every 24hrs.

So for the purpose empowering Nigerians, I have kept the price of this package very low. I ask for a nominal fee of three thousand naira only (#3,000), yes, with this you will be handed the key financial freedom.

BONUS;
HOW TO EARN OVER $2,500 MONTHLY IN YOUR E-GOLD ACCOUNT, (OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT AT (www.egold.com). E-gold is used in trading online trading e.g. FOREX e.t.c and it’s equivalent to naira is #130 per $1 e-gold. I will teach you in this package on how to earn this over and over again, without having 1cent in your e-gold account.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE;
AFTER PURCHASING THIS MANUAL AND YOU FAIL TO MAKE OVER #35,000 EVERY 24HRS ASK FOR A FULL REFUND OF YOUR MONEY.

CONTACT;
5, OSO AVENUE, LAFENWA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN-STATE NIGERIA.
RUWATSAN AGENCY, FORMER OGBC COMLEX, IBARA HOUSING ESTATE, OGUN- STATE NIGERIA.

Email; financialtips58@yahoo.com, tel-08068772616.

CALL OSO SEUN FOR PAYMENT DETAILS.

Regards,
OSO I.S,
Treasure Consult Services.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Reckitt Benkiser: Senior Sales & Marketing Roles For Graduates / Marketer Wanted In Warri / Zenith Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.