Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. (578 Views)

JOHESU To Embark On Nationwide Strike / Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari / PUNCH Editorial: Nigerian Doctors Have Abused Strike Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by DadaStephen1(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2013
Just last week, the Nigerian Medical Association called off their strike and gave the Federal Government of Nigeria a 21 days ultimatum to meet their demands.
Just this Morning as i write, Medical Doctors of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) has declared tools down and are beginning to sign discharge papers of the patients. I need a confirmation from other parts of the Country.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by RoyalRoy(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2013
Again??

Seems the doctors have taken over the number one spot from ASUU.

Always in the news for striking or about to strike!!

Maybe its a striking competition going on sef!
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by deols(f): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2013
I don't even understand what the demands are.

Cant yet figure out how difficult it is for the government to meet these demands.

It is still odd that the most important things to the populace are the most neglected.

The profession is being dragged through mud and the government is just plain irresponsible.

o ga O.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by bokungi40: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2013
It seems like the govt understand no any other Language than strike.I beg ooo.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by demosky84: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2013
what it is your source ?
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by DadaStephen1(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2013
demosky84: what it is your source ?
My dad is one of the patients in LUTH. The Chief Doctor that attended to my dad this morning told him they are on strike. The man already signed his discharge papers.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by Cheks01(f): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
it is a local strike,not nationwide strike.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Embark On Another Strike. by DadaStephen1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Laalamed: it is a local strike,not nationwide strike.
I see undecided

(1) (Reply)

Walk It Out In The Comfort Of Your Home Video / Ortho Or Physio Doc.: I Need An Urgent Advise / What To Do To Stay Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.