Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Huawei Ascend P6" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Huawei Ascend P6" (1349 Views)

Huawei Ascend P6 Vs Tecno Phantom A2 / Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone Released In Nigeria / Huawei Ascend P6 Android4.2.2(jelly bean) ultra-slim Smart Phone released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Huawei Ascend P6" by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls i'd like to know the price of the above mentioned device and where i can get it in computer village, thanks.

Re: "Huawei Ascend P6" by psalmdave(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Any fone una see una won buy..
Re: "Huawei Ascend P6" by ravensckar(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Even me too o! jst saw d advert na nd av kinda fallen in love wit it. Computer Gurus in d house, abeg help us wit it's specifications.
Re: "Huawei Ascend P6" by PreciousOfLive: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Good morning guys, I really need help in my huawei ascend p6. It runs on the default 4.2.2 OS. I successfully rooted the phone with kingo root app. It was working fine. I mistakenly deleted the default theme app that came with the phone, because I thought it was the reason why my font style  couldn't change, I was using the wrong font app hifont and font installer, I haven't gotten ifont. So I could not change the lock screen wallpaper because of the deleted theme app, whatever was on the home screen would be on the lock screen. I wasn't very comfortable with that. I wanted to get back the theme app, or any other app that can make a different picture show on the lock screen, So I downloaded the ROM toolbox lite from play store. And the ifont which was working well too, I was able to put custom fonts now. But i couldnt still make a different wallpaper show on the lock screen. But I kept trying to edit other stuff with the toolbox lite. I wanted to reduce the size of my app icons on the home screen, so I added LCD density on the toolbox build.prop and changed it to 160, thought it would decrease the size of the app icons on the home screen of the phone.  After which I restarted my phone and noticed that the screen display  became smaller, I couldn't get to the home screen anymore, I got the message unfortunately home has stopped working,  and then another message unfortunately system UI has stopped working,  and I didn't do any form of backup that I can remember except the theme back up which I tried to install from the toolbox lite. My phone is stock at my beginning screen. It rings when I have calls and it shows the number of missed calls and messages. I can't pick the Calls nor read the messages. I think I ruined the home app with that LCD density change and for the system ui,  I have no idea what happened to make it stop working. So I need help. The phone can go off and on if I try switching off it goes off, if I on it it turns on. It doesn't restart by itself . But just remain at the beginning side with the error message unfortunately home app has stopped working and the other message unfortunately system ui has stopped working what do I do?

My email is chukwudi_precious@yahoo.com please help me I need help. The phone is not up to 4 weeks old‎

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Now Available On Samsung App Store and Apple Store / How To Unlock At&t Network Locked Zte Z740 Phone / Should I Buy This Phone? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.