Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Rappers Right Now(2013 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Rappers Right Now(2013 (911 Views)

10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! / The Best & Hottest Nigerian Music Video's / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Rappers Right Now(2013 by Chimaritoponcho: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2013
okay, this is more than mid way
through 2013, and I think I can
pick the top 10 hottest rappers
in Nigeria right now. I like to do
this to acknowledge the rappers,
cos It really isn't easy sticking to rap in Nigeria. You have the the
likes of Eldee and Skales
switching to R&B to get that
money. So, who is hot right now?
You got Olamide (Baddo), Ice
Prince, M.I...M.I is buzzing again, and working on getting back his
crown. Reminisce is also doing his
thing with his Yoruba rap style. So, below are the top 10
hottest Nigerian rappers of right
now. Please note that this list is
not for the most lyrical rappers,
and it is not based on past glory.
This list is based on the hottest Nigerian rappers in the game
right now. Check the list out
below- 10. Eva 9. Phenom 8. Jesse Jagz 7. Reminisce 6. Phyno 5. M.I 4. Naeto C 3. Vector 2. Ice Prince 1. Olamide (Baddo) Please feel free to leave your
comment below if you disagree
with the list above. But
remember, this list is not about
who is deepest or most lyrical,
but about who is hottest in 2013.

(1) (Reply)

A MUST Download!!!.download Iyanya - Le Kwa Uku, What A Nice Song.. / UK Rapper Chip, DJ Edu Arrive Nigeria For Ice Prince #FOZ Concert / Henhouse Prowlers Perform P-square's 'chop My Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.