Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos (37812 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Check Out Paul Okoye's Dream Cars, See What He Wrote To Bloggers / Check Out Davido's New Gold Slippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Etumgbe(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2013
Nigerian music star Davido truly has a knack for flashy things; from his taste in clothes and jewelry to his growing fleet of expensive cars. He Recently added another one to his collection a luxury SUV– a Mercedes Benz G55 AMG which would make it his sixth car since he shot to fame last 2 year… Checkout Photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Etumgbe(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2013
more pics

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by nerodenero: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2013
No doubt, money is good and this 'omo baba olowo' does knows how to flaunt it.
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2013
Wow!!

Though nothing compared to my fleet of cars... I swear fear go catch some people.
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by 9jahubcom(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
money tinz
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by jodeci01: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Airforce1: Wow!!

Though nothing compared to my fleet of cars... I swear fear go catch some people.

Why not let your cars do the talking?
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by gluv01(f): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cool..enjoy the ride
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by benkings(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2013

bro, u mean u have fleet of okirika all star shoes ryt.....lol
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Lagusta(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Lolitua(f): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
4 real?..ar u sure?@davido...#dnt quote
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by ajasa4link: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
oko bogini bogini..... ELEDA MASUN!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Some people here no get work oo...been a celebrity doesnt make him motor dealer....abi una tink say him no know wat 2 do with money?
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
if davido poses beside any car then it must be his car, if he goes to a car dealer, all the cars there must be his own.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by dplomaticVal: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Albeit, he's worth it; bt he as to be frugal whilst spendin before he goes baΩkrupt undecided
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Krasid(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
All this is just vanity.
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
How i wish Davido will give me
The smallest of the cars, i will
Be very glad.
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by SamuelOminiU(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
My guy u too much,all 4 1.
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Swagakid(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
drive nd qo tew hell...*safe journey*
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2013
good one,he worked for the money,spend it jare...
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by scudero(m): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2013
WOW!!!
omo baba lowo himself
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Brimmie(m): 2:54am On Sep 07, 2013
If Ds Post Reach Front Page.. Ah Go Ban OP!! undecided Mumu OP!
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by johnstar(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2013
undecided

1 Share

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Gabriel6(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Krasid: All this is just vanity.
yes it is vanity but u have 2 enjoy why u ar alive abi
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by akazboy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
I just like davido guy I beg spend the money na wetin em be for na
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Oppypoppy: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
fine he owns his money...buh does this type of people help the needy and the sick?
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by Junki04(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
johnstar: undecided
WORD!!!
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by delishpot: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2014

Hmmmn, enjoy ya carz bros. Norrin do you.

But o, onky 1 person go drive all that cars. I like clasics for show sake and have 3 cars for main runnings das all.
Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by delishpot: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
How i wish Davido will give me
The smallest of the cars, i will
Be very glad.

Bros nor be only to dash o. Na to maintain am. Some cars head lamps na people 3 months salary o.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos by techgeniusworld(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Etumgbe:
Nigerian music star Davido truly has a knack for flashy things; from his taste in clothes and jewelry to his growing fleet of expensive cars. He Recently added another one to his collection a luxury SUV– a Mercedes Benz G55 AMG which would make it his sixth car since he shot to fame last 2 year… Checkout Photos

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Sexy Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.