Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor (1339 Views)

Why Nigeria Artist Are Not Making From Music / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor by priscaoge(f): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Cossy Orjiakor was one of the guests at V-Channel’s Celeb’s Guest gathering in Lagos. It was an interactive session were audience usually ask celebrity guests any question. Here are few questions they asked her below.

Her most embarrassing moment:…  'I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

Why she thrives on scandals?… 'don’t love scandals.  I don’t like to be in the news too.  I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.

On her dress sense: …'I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

On her fears:…  I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone

Her marital status? ...  'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

When she was asked to pray, Cossy declined. Said:… 'I’m a sinner

Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor by Rexphobia(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
You know your challenges, so salvation is around the corner

1 Like

Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor by Chazzyboy: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
There is hope in christ is not too late to change
Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor by escavros: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rexphobia: You know your challenges, so salvation is around the corner

I truly hope someone could gets this message across to Cosy

" Dear Cosy!

I am happy that you consider heaven as a final destination, but I have bad news for you, Jesus Christ of Nazareth died on Calvary for our sins.
I also have great news for you Cosy, on the third day he resurrected from the dead and ascended to heaven that you and i may have access to heaven which you desire.

Cosy, you are not alone in committing sin for we "All" have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
There is noone that is holy, and there is no one that does not comit sin but more good news, NO SIN is greater than the other (james2:10), and there is NO SIN that is greater than God, (though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow) for while we where yet sinners Jesus died for us.

Just like the case of the accused woman that was meant to be stoned to death, Jesus doesn't condenm us, but encourages us to pick ourselves up and try again, but if we fail to change , we are condemned already.

Dear Cosy, Jesus loves you, "Go and sin no more"

Our dear Cosy, when you obey Jesus, God will justify you and help you to make it into heaven at the end of your life journey.
Jesus really loves you Cosy, make that change today.

PRAYER
Father, many people have missed heaven, and I too have missed it.
Thank you for another opportunity to change my ways.
I acknowledge my sins, please forgive me of my sins O Lord, Father, please wash me in the blood of Jesus and please have mercy on me.
I repent of my past ways O God, Turn my heart and my life around to you Lord and give me your peace.
Wash my name from the book of death and destruction and write my name in the book or life.
Thank you Father for your mercy in Jesus holy name
Amen.

FOLLOW UP
If you said this prayer, it wil be well with your soul in Jesus name.
- start to read the bible, you could start from the book of John to learn more about Jesus
- pray frequently in the name of Jesus
- attend a bible believing church for guidance and fellowship

God bless you Cosy as you continue in your walk in Jesus holy name
Amen

1 Like

Re: I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor by escavros: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rexphobia: You know your challenges, so salvation is around the corner

I truly hope someone could gets this message across to Cossy

" Dear Cossy!

I am happy that you consider heaven as a final destination, but I have bad news for you, Jesus Christ of Nazareth died on Calvary for our sins.
I also have great news for you Cossy, on the third day he resurrected from the dead and ascended to heaven that you and i may have access to heaven which you desire.

Cossy, you are not alone in committing sin for we "All" have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
There is noone that is holy, and there is no one that does not comit sin but more good news, NO SIN is greater than the other (james2:10), and there is NO SIN that is greater than God, (though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow) for while we where yet sinners Jesus died for us.

Just like the case of the accused woman that was meant to be stoned to death, Jesus doesn't condenm us, but encourages us to pick ourselves up and try again, but if we fail to change , we are condemned already.

Dear Cosy, Jesus loves you, "Go and sin no more"

Our dear Cossy, when you obey Jesus, God will justify you and help you to make it into heaven at the end of your life journey.
Jesus loves you, make that change today.

PRAYER
Father, many people have missed heaven, and I too have missed it.
Thank you for another opportunity to change my ways.
I acknowledge my sins, please forgive me of my sins O Lord, Father, please wash me in the blood of Jesus and please have mercy on me.
I repent of my past ways O God, Turn my heart and my life around to you Lord and give me your peace.
Wash my name from the book of death and destruction and write my name in the book or life.
Thank you Father for your mercy in Jesus holy name
Amen.

FOLLOW UP
If you said this prayer, it wil be well with your soul in Jesus name.
- start to read the bible, you could start from the book of John to learn more about Jesus
- pray frequently in the name of Jesus
- attend a bible believing church for guidance and fellowship

God bless you Cosy as you continue in your walk in Jesus holy name
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Fresible Untamed Abuja Party / As I Stood Over Dagrin's Grave. / Odd World: The Snail Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.