Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

....................... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ....................... (854 Views)

Pls Can Any One Help Me With An Easy Ways To Perform Mtn Simswap / Please Can I Get Acute Email Ids Production Engine.....pls Its Urgent Contact Me / Please Can Some One Help Me With How To Remove Bios Start Up Page Of Inec Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....................... by Ymodulus: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: ....................... by psucc(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Increasing the RAM by 3gb may not go down well with the lappy because of the the processor speed. Confirm with your engr
Re: ....................... by AskProf: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ymodulus: Hi!

Please can anyone help me with info on how i can increase my Laptop Ram from 2GB to maybe 5GB?

2. Also i wud kindly need info on how to increase my hard-disk from 320GB to 600 or more.

3. Finally How much does it cost to get a new keyboard? My Enter key is faulty. I just wanna change the keyboard a whole. -Hp.

If you think its better to get a new laptop instead. Kindly tell me price.

Depends.
Re: ....................... by psucc(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
AskProf:

Your phone number, pls.

The way some of our 'gurus' are demanding phone number raises the eyebrow. That som1 seeks advice in the public domain and is asked to contact you in camera is suspicious.
Tell the world what you know about it and others may contact you for biz if you have the onion.
Re: ....................... by Joel3(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
1, you cannot increase the ram and hard disk without considering the laptop board and processor. it might not be compactable and you cannot increase the processor without considering the board which means the chances are very thin it will hardly work.. why do you want to increase anyway. i dont think it worth it. replace the key board alone and sell it. to do that cost below 6k. and you buy high upgrade used laptop. you should hold around 60k to 70k or more for good one.
Re: ....................... by Ymodulus: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Joel.:
1, you cannot increase the ram and hard disk without considering the laptop board and processor. it might not be compactable and you cannot increase the processor without considering the board which means the chances are very thin it will hardly work.. why do you want to increase anyway. i dont think it worth it. replace the key board alone and sell it. to do that cost below 6k. and you buy high upgrade used laptop. you should hold around 60k to 70k or more for good one.

Thanks bro. I wud change the Keyboard. Also where can i get a good keyboard here in nigeria.

2. Are u sure of the price been 6K? I asked at one of the store and i was told 17K. Though i doubt the guy. Cuz hez an igbo guy.

Note its a Compaq laptop
Re: ....................... by Ymodulus: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
psucc: Increasing the RAM by 3gb may not go down well with the lappy because of the the processor speed. Confirm with your engr

Thanks.
Re: ....................... by Joel3(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ymodulus: Thanks bro. I wud change the Keyboard. Also where can i get a good keyboard here in nigeria. 2. Are u sure of the price been 6K? I asked at one of the store and i was told 17K. Though i doubt the guy. Cuz hez an igbo guy. Note its a Compaq laptop
laptops keyboard is 6k. where do you live? whatever place you live in nigeria it should not be more than 7k. even you might get for 5k5 if in lagos.
Re: ....................... by Ymodulus: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
tnks

(1) (Reply)

The New Facebook Autopilot Cash Machine, Email Marketing And Online Mini Import / I Need A Hp Laptop / Cost Of Hard Drive For HP Pavillion Dv6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.