Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. (943 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Why Do Women Stop Taking Care Of Themselves After Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. by gistmelove(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Most Nigerian women be like they can cook.
Now let me take you into the world of these women who claim to know how to cook, after cooking the so called food which they've already over cooked making it lose it nutrients to heat,they will warm it in the morning,afternoon and night, then take it back to the refrigerator,
I wonder what else they are trying to preserve after cooking away the nutrients, from the refrigerator they will take it back to the microwave,
those who don't have a microwave will take it back to heat again there by killing the whole nutrient completely,
then they will serve the man smiling and hoping he enjoys a dead food and when the man does not enjoy it they will pick up a fight. How do you expect him to enjoy a dead food!
Haba Is cooking and serving dead food knowing how to cook...
Stop poisoning the men with dead food and just because he's growing fat/huge doesn't mean the food is good is why he's growing in such manner, there are poisons that makes someone fat/huge too, don't forget that

Source: http://www./2013/08/womenstop-serving-men-dead-food-and.html
Re: Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
introduce yourself sir, are you q nutritionist?
Re: Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. by gistmelove(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
introduce yourself sir, are you q nutritionist?
View my profile if u care to knw abt me
Re: Women:stop Serving The Men Dead Food And Claiming You Know How To Cook. by ireneidiva(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
What do you expect working mothers to do? Cook everyday? Or buy takeouts?

(1) (Reply)

Group Unveils 150 Virgins To Boost Good Morals / Mother Burns Son Penis With Fire / Family, Divorce,love And Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.