Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Check Out My Funky Birthday and tell me what you think... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Check Out My Funky Birthday and tell me what you think... (1081 Views)

Do U Need Barbcue And Asu For Ur Wedding,birthday And Other Occasion / Call For Your Upcomming Events, Such As: Wedding, Birthday And Others. / Free Delivery Of Your Birthday And Weddings Souvenirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Funky Birthday and tell me what you think... by jamah(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2008
My funky birthday (MFB) is a concept developed by CNE Concepts; it is built around achieving memorable birthdays for its targeted audience. Basically it starts with the youths that is MFB youths (18-40), and later to commence with MFB teens (ages 10-17), and MFB adults (41-60). Its initial theme or target is making people over from the common class to the celebrity class in an overnight manner, which would be edited into a 30minutes program on TV.

Goals and Objectives:
Give youths their most memorable birthday experience ever.
Create a medium for brands that are targeted at this group.
Increase patronage of goods and services for our intended partners.

This is achieved by a wide spectrum of participators, who provide a host of goods and services to ensure a maximized effect. Winners will be picked through a draw and we will be giving them treats such as:
Accommodation with Fitness and Spa facilities
Shopping vouchers
Chauffer driven convoy
Haircut/ style and make-up
Exclusive cocktail party with favorite celebrities and top executives
And, a mega after party.

Also runner-ups will be given-
Customized gears,
Access to both parties,
Photo shoot with guest celebrity,
Media hype and lots more.

HOW TO ENTER FOR DRAWS

Simply purchase our funky scratch cards at any of our listed sales center, register online with your pin to enter for a draw that holds every month. Winners will be picked from these draws monthly, and contacted. Winners will have to get to our office at least a day before the scheduled day for the party, so we can lodge them in our funky home. This is to avoid any delay that may occur because of traffic or other unforeseen circumstance.

On the d-day, winners will be picked in the early hours of the morning to a saloon for beauty makeover of any kind by a classy ride, from where he/she proceeds to a designated boutique/ fashion house to shop with the voucher provided. This shopping spree enables winners to pick to their taste what they will love to put on for their cocktail party.

Also winners are scheduled to rest at least 1hour before the cocktail at the funky house provided. At the cocktail, winners will be hosting his/her selected celebrities and top executives. This cocktail is exclusive with a limited population of 30-35 guest comprised of celebrant and 3 other family or friends,
5 celebrities chosen by the celebrant,
5 top executives,
10 runner-ups
6 crew members of my funky birthday (CNE Concepts’ staffs).

The after party however allows for a lot more people and it is basically structured to ensure that the celebrants get time to unwind.

ACCESS?

All persons who purchase our scratch cards/forms get automatic visa to the party. Also they are allowed to bring at least one person with them. Others allowed to this party are strictly invited guests.

www.myfunkybirthday.com
Re: Check Out My Funky Birthday and tell me what you think... by FunkyBday(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Y'all checkout the blog on www.myfunkybirthday..com wink

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Remy Indian Hair For Sale At Really Low Prices. Less Than 25,000 Naira! / Make Money From Youtube Without Uploading Any Videos / How To Make $1000 Dollars With Amazon Kindle Ebook Without Any Hard Work Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.