Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Let's Write A Story Together!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Write A Story Together!! (2102 Views)

Let's Reason On This True Life Story Together; Story Title: BETRAYAL / The University Village - A Story / Let's Write A Book! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Aghagba(f): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
Doctor!!doctor!!a patient in ward nine is dying.
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Kslib(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Aghagba: Doctor!!doctor!!a patient in ward nine is dying.
"Is it the guy with the fractured skull",he asked...
"Not him" ,she replied!!
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
(This is not part of the story)I double pasted
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kslib:
"Is it the guy with a fractured skull",he asked...
No him,she replied!!
it's actually that old lady askin 4 mercy-killing..! She is finally dying peacefully grin
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Kslib(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Swit up: it's actually that old lady askin 4 mercy-killing..! She is finally dying peacefully grin
What?
Lets go,lets go..
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kslib:
What?
Lets go,lets go..
(thinks aloud) what a doctor..! She is old and is dying as she as wished for... What's d rush..?

Doctor: nurse, are u lost..?
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Kslib(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Swit up: (thinks aloud) what a doctor..! She is old and is dying as she as wished for... What's d rush..?

Doctor: nurse, are u lost..?
She said she wanted to tell her daughter something..
The girl is on her way..
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kslib:
She said she wanted to tell her daughter something..
The girl is on her way..
(nurse still thinking aloud) oh lawd.., I wish he can just notice how much I'm crazy about him... Instead he's all so annoying

(Another nurse runs in screaming...): doctor
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Kslib(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Swit up: (nurse still thinking aloud) oh lawd.., I wish he can just notice how much I'm crazy about him... Instead he's all so annoying

(Another nurse runs in screaming...): doctor
Yes,nurse,what is it?
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nice concept, May not work out fine though, people are already writing another Scene entirely, we may not be able to relate it with the first scene and what happened to the woman that was wailing in the first scene?. I think there should be a laid down story line or setting for people to follow. #jessaying
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Kslib(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bolushalom: Nice concept, May not work out fine though, people are already writing another Scene entirely, we may not be able to relate it with the first scene and what happened to the woman that was wailing in the first scene?. I think there should be a laid down story line or setting for people to follow. #jessaying
You have a strong point there..
I think everyone should be given a specific character to potray..

All izz well!
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kslib:
Yes,nurse,what is it?
the old woman she's dead...! And at the last minute a girl came runnin in, saying the old lady is her grand mother who...
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kslib:
Yes,nurse,what is it?
the old woman; she's dead...! And at the last minute a girl came runnin in, saying the old lady is her grand mother who...
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Aghagba(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Who jst died.
Doctor:young lady hw are u?
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Aghagba: Who jst died.
Doctor:young lady hw are u?
Bimbo: Am doing good doctor,My granny has been suffering since she fell down the staircase when i was 16.
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Switup: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bossforeva:
Bimbo: Am doing good doctor,My granny has been suffering since she fell down the staircase when i was 16.
and she left home in a bid of never coming back home(sobs) I tot I would see before she give up...! I am so....
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Csami(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Swit up: and she left home in a bid of never coming back home(sobs) I tot I would see before she give up...! I am so....
sad (sobs), never will i get the chance to tell her how much i love her.
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Zarathena(f): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
...She wept uncontrollably clutching tightly to the Doctor's coat. "I'll miss her doc" she wept.
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
The pain in her voice brought tears into his eyes for the first time after his mother's death
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Cry no more, Your granny's death was inevitable, the doctor said wrapping his hand around her neck

This thread Shall not Die! angry
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by noble4d(m): 1:23am On Dec 26, 2013
I loved my grandma so much. why did she leave me in this troubled earth?" she dinned
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by noble4d(m): 1:36am On Dec 26, 2013
in this life,no one will live forever. we are bound to die and so shall it be?"the doctor uttered
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by noble4d(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2013
No! this is the period I needed her most.now I'm all alone,no one to talk to". she yelled
Re: Let's Write A Story Together!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2013

Young Lady, calm down, the doctor said still holding her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Shartered Love By Ola Olowo / Who Is 'candida' (sunday Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.