Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kate Henshaw Explains Why She Wrote A Book To Tell Her Story. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kate Henshaw Explains Why She Wrote A Book To Tell Her Story. (601 Views)

Peter Okoye’s Wedding: Genevieve Nnaji, Kate Henshaw Snub Each Other / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / American Based Nigerian Designer “onye-gelora” Inspires With Her Story &designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Explains Why She Wrote A Book To Tell Her Story. by fessornick(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Beautiful Alist Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw has exclusively revealed to Me why she chose to write a book.

Her reason being '' Taking stock of my journey so far and also to show followers of Nollywood the process. Indeed the book will also take Nollywood practitioners down memory lane.It is a book that will make you read to the very last page before you put it down''

Kate Henshaw who has had many orgasmic moments in her career terms the best being '' winning the AMAA for best actress 2008''

The book titled 'Kate Henshaw-The world of an actress,My story' will be launched on September 17, 2013 in Lagos. ....
Re: Kate Henshaw Explains Why She Wrote A Book To Tell Her Story. by fessornick(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
fessornick: Beautiful Alist Nollywood Actress Kate Henshaw has exclusively revealed to Me why she chose to write a book.

Her reason being '' Taking stock of my journey so far and also to show followers of Nollywood the process. Indeed the book will also take Nollywood practitioners down memory lane.It is a book that will make you read to the very last page before you put it down''

Kate Henshaw who has had many orgasmic moments in her career terms the best being '' winning the AMAA for best actress 2008''

The book titled 'Kate Henshaw-The world of an actress,My story' will be launched on September 17, 2013 in Lagos. ....

(1) (Reply)

The War Between Coson And Radio/tv Houses / Video: Justin Bieber Makes Out With A Girl In "All That Matters'" Video Teaser / This My Dstv Decoder Is Up For Grab With Free Channels 4life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.