Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs (1102 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by ACKCITY: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mouka will tell you that you should bless hanky and put it in water and drink, when you are sick you should not believe in any doctor’s report but believe in his own word. That you should believe in God of Chosen and the same Muoka will go to London for treatments and checkups.

Muoka will claim to be performing miracle, he will gather people and use their brain. He is performing miracle and cannot perform on his wife that had fibroid and had to be operated before the fibroid was removed.

He is a fake, a deceiver! The same man who is performing miracle cannot heal his leader of the building committee, Imachukwu Nonso who comes hospital near my house for treatment.

Muoka who claims to be performing miracles has many disabled leaders in his church and yet hasn’t cured any of them of their deformities.

The only brother his wife has in life is insane, mad with mental problem and the same Mouka who claims to be performing miracles cannot cure him of the madness.

Livinus, the leader of his evangelism group has an impeded hand, and yet they do “arise and walk” for other people but his own leaders have not arisen and walk.

I am not insulting nor abusing anyone, but I am trying to prove points. Because the bible says in Matthew that by their fruits we shall know them.

As a leader of Chosen Mopol, for seven years, serving Chosen, I did not conceive and when I left Chosen to Catholic Church, Jesus Christ of Nazareth blessed me.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/lazarus-mouka-handkerchief

Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Same poster. Jobless!
I will henceforth ignore your thread.
But seriously, you need to get a life.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
The person that help a thief in his stealing is also a thief.

IDNOBLE...why are you against this? To help your christianity and church save it azz?
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
FYI, i dont attend the church. I've been silent over whatever tales has been carried about over the church.
90% if not a hundred shows all his thread are against the accused. And thats not a thing for me thats why i said i'd ignore him and his threads. But seriously, he needs to get a life. If all his posts are about the accused, its either he's trying to personally destroy the man's reputation or attempting to gain traffic to his blog. I dont want to imagine all his posts about the man is what fills his blog. So, if posting continually about the accused will make him happy, good luck to him.
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Blame freedom of speech and expression....not him
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
yeah, thats why i'd let him be.
And to add, i hope to see you in the kingdom some day.
Shalom.
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who?

Preach that to goat, sheep, cow, fish and houseflies. They all have souls and needed in the kingdom too. Absence of those, starvation in heaven will be order of the day. As it is on earth, so shall it be in heaven
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Your last statement is kinda a reversal of a verse.
But like seriously, what i said was a prayer not just a statement.
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
My last statement was the right thang......war on earth, war in heaven.

I gave you a task....to make your God's kingdom ministration progressive
Re: Lazarus Mouka’s Fake Handkerchiefs by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
lol... I dont want to derail this dude's thread. But i see you coming to Christ in a nearby future. Mark it down. Its a prophecy!

(1) (Reply)

How Idahosa Was Robbed In New York. / ****Daily Devotion- Our Daily Bread By Les Lamborn**** / Who Framed Jesus - Pontius Pilate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.