Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Cctv Surveillance - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cctv Surveillance (766 Views)

Affordable CCTV Security Surveillance System / Cctv/surveillance Cameras For Your Premises. / CCTV Surveillance System Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv Surveillance by baani(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
i need help with this, i didnt knw where to place to drop this. i have a surveillance camera installed in my organization that is connected to a dvr. its been configured to be viewed locally and over the internet (wan). the medium is the dvr, whereby if im on my local network and i connect with username and password (def), i hv ease of access to view but when i try to view it over the internet i keep gettin *login failed* when i put the username and password that enables me login into the dvr. i have done port-forwarding and natting on my router but i still get the same result.

pls i need help with this
Re: Cctv Surveillance by samfibby(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Get the installer to fix it. Simple!!!
Re: Cctv Surveillance by TULATECH(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
its not faulty, he only wants to view it over the net,pls try getting some info on google
Re: Cctv Surveillance by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2013
if the page that shows u login to the interface of ur dvr shows up that means everything is configured properly nothing wrong with the configuration assuming the dvr login interface doesnt show up i would have tell u wht to do

(1) (Reply)

Drive Traffic Using Social Media / Urgent Sale! HP Mini Laptop @30k (used) / Success Has Many Friends! (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.