Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Brother And Sisters,friends, Study In Cyprus Turkey Dubia & Conference Visa Real - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brother And Sisters,friends, Study In Cyprus Turkey Dubia & Conference Visa Real (593 Views)

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Brother And Sisters,friends, Study In Cyprus Turkey Dubia & Conference Visa Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brother And Sisters,friends, Study In Cyprus Turkey Dubia & Conference Visa Real by Akins101(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hello Everyone,

My Name is Adeayeni Akinyemi, An Undergraduate Student in the Field of International Relations-Political Science. I am in my 3rd Year. I would like to Inform those who think studying Abroad is their future dream. Where the environment seems pleasing, funning, eyes takeaway Those who's loves to have foreigners around them. I would like to tell you that this is 100% REAL, I am working for Universities Across Cyprus, Both the North and South Cyprus, We have the Turkish Part of Cyprus which is govern by the Turkish while the south Cyprus is govern by the Greeks. The North is a bit satisfying while the south is the most satisfying because it's under the European Union although they have not yet Join the Group totally yet but still fighting for it. I school in the Northern Part of Cyprus, where we have a Big Meditarean Sea, Loving People and Alot of Africans are there as well so you won't felt like a visitor.

I am working for Universities in Turkey, We can Admit you to any Top Universities in Ankara,Istanbul,Izmir, Turkey is an Asian Country which has part of Europe, The Istanbul part. Turkey has the most fast growing Economy. Cheep foods, Cheap Fashion,Clothings, and also good Transportation. There are availability of Jobs during the Summer Holiday. it's 60/40 reason be is because you have to learn the Language, If you are able to learn the Language very well. You can work with them. By then you will be able to understand what they are saying and there won't be any miss-understanding between you and your Boss. If wanting to enrol for the Language courses as before enrolling into the Bachelor, Doctorate, Associate Degree. Let me be Aware.

Lastly, I am also into Booking of Conference online for anyone who's is looking to attend a Conference which relate to his/her Field, Be it Political Relations, or Engineering, Or Nursing. Anyone. Or Gospel Fellowship meeting. I will book it for you and make the arrangement of your Invitation letter and other relevant documentation needed for your visa. Conference visa only lasted for a week. For any European Country Listed Below:

GERMANY

NORWAY

SWEDEN

POLAND

Austria

Belgium

Bulgaria

Croatia

Cyprus-south

Crezh Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Greece

Hungary

Ireland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Netherland

Portugal

Romania

Slovakia

Spain

United-Kingdom

Montenergo

Serbia

Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Turkey

Albania

Bosnia and Herzegovina

kosovo

The Up-listed European Countries are the ones for Conferences.

Now if Interested in Countries like USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SWIZERLAND,

Also for Asia Countries

Afghanistan

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Bhutan

Brunei

Cambodia

China

East Timor

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Israel

Japan

Jordan

Kazakhstan

Korea North

Korea South

Kuwait

Kyrgstan

Laos

Lebanon

Malaysia

Maldvies

Myanmar(burma)

Nepal

Oman

Pakistan

The Philistines

The Philippies

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

Sri-lanka

Syria

Taiwan

Tajikistan

Thailand

Turkey

Turkmenistan

United Arab Emirates

Uzbekistan

Vietnam

Yemen

Contact ADEAYENI AKINYEMI AT

EMAIL:AKINYEMIADEAYENI@GMAIL

PHONE NUMBER:+905428767194

SKYPE.AKINYEMI.ADEAYENI

NAIRA-LAND ID:AKINS101

FACEBOOK WEBSITE:https://www.facebook.com/akins.cents

Re: Brother And Sisters,friends, Study In Cyprus Turkey Dubia & Conference Visa Real by helppartner: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / Any Guru In D House? (quantitative Reasoning) / ASUU Strike Might End Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.