Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me (804 Views)

Opinion!!! Boxing Shoudnt Be A Sport / Does Fifa Allow These Persons To Play Professional Football? / Start A SPORT BETTING BUSINESS ... It Is Profitable ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
I tried checking if sportmole would feature the live commentary of Ghana,they didnt. Infact i doubt if they even feature africa matches. Now i thought of creating an africa sport blog,then i realized that there's power in numbers. Let's do it 2geda. If you are interested,lets talk. Lets do something magical

1 Like

Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by footballbogger: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm interested. Email me at writerzbay1@yahoo.com
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am also interested, a sport lover I am. Holla me njokuvictor9@gmail.com
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by yemioloyede(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
well guys it wount b a bad idea.. yemioloyedeofficial@gmail.com.. let's talk..
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by zerocool(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
I hope the revenue income will be worth the content provided by your partners.
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2013
zerocool: I hope the revenue income will be worth the content provided by your partners.
we would all be more like co-founders,meaning we are starting from the scratch sir
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2013
@all... I was thinking we could use initially cos of several reasons one being that its easier to generate income
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Diamondwriter: @all... I was thinking we could use initially cos of several reasons one being that its easier to generate income
. I don't know much about it though. But I think the is surely the easiest route.
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by JMOI: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have a blog already and a part of it is dedicated to sports, especially football. We can make use of it or if you guys prefer to create another blog I can help out with it.

Op, drop your email address let me contact you. I will also contact the rest of you guys that dropped your addresses before the end of the day.
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Let's get started already.
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by JMOI: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Rehnoy: Let's get started already.
What do you think about my offer?
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
JMOI: What do you think about my offer?
tnx but i wud rather u create a new blog 4 us. Strictly for sports. My email ad is ikhaloe@gmail.com
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Horus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Diamondwriter: I tried checking if sportmole would feature the live commentary of Ghana,they didnt. Infact i doubt if they even feature africa matches. Now i thought of creating an africa sport blog,then i realized that there's power in numbers. Let's do it 2geda. If you are interested,lets talk. Lets do something magical

Having your own domain name is more professional and makes it easier to promote your blog
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by yemioloyede(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Horus:

Having your own domain name is more professional and makes it easier to promote your blog
i agree with you... we should get a domain.. well would prefer we shift this discussion to whatsapp or any oda place we could talk better... mail is also an option.. 08138394280 is my numba and 07031250245 is for my whatsapp...
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by JMOI: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
I've already sent u guys some mails. Let's hear what you think
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by yemioloyede(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
JMOI: I've already sent u guys some mails. Let's hear what you think

replied you..
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Let's do this in either whatsapp or BBM group chat. That way, its more conversant.
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Rehnoy: Let's do this in either whatsapp or BBM group chat. That way, its more conversant.
m nat on bbm or even wassap
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2013
I got jmoi's mail. The blog is quite okay. Dunno wat u guys tink though
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by yemioloyede(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Diamondwriter: I got jmoi's mail. The blog is quite okay. Dunno wat u guys tink though

its perfect for wah we want to do.. its just a matter of us starting work asasp..
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by JMOI: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
I suggest we use a more interactive platform like whatsapp
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by yemioloyede(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
JMOI: I suggest we use a more interactive platform like whatsapp
07031250245 dats my whatsapp numba.. let's talk dere.. okay.. snd av u checked my blog now?
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by yemioloyede(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
JMOI: I suggest we use a more interactive platform like whatsapp
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
My whatsapp number remains 08098779632
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by JMOI: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alright guys, I've been kinda busy. I'll buzz you soon.
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Diamondwriter(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
JMOI: Alright guys, I've been kinda busy. I'll buzz you soon.
kay
Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by Nazcoj(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
I have a blog already and I think it wil be great if we open a domain first. Am fully involve. 08067766631 or 08095767582 for Whatsapp or 215F8E21 for BBM or nazazara@yahoo.com . Let's roll the dice.

1 Like

Re: Need Persons To Create A Sport Blog With Me by azeshu(f): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Join 1960BET now for a Welcome Bonus of 100% of your first deposit up to 50,000 NGN.

How does it work?
register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least 1,000 NGN. And we'll match 100% of your deposit up to 50,000 NGN. For example, if you deposit 1,000 NGN we'll add an extra 1,000 NGN FREE. If you deposit 50,000 or more, we'll add 50,000 NGN.

VISIT https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897

(1) (Reply)

Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is Currently The World's Best Player / Why Dont The NFF Print The Name Of Players On Jersies? / Manchester City To Sign Nigeria U-17 Chidi Nwakali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.