Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lets Build The Educational Sector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Build The Educational Sector (448 Views)

The Main Reason Why The Educational Sector In Nigeria Is Falling / How Nigeria Can Transform The Educational Sector / Fall In The Educational Standard In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Build The Educational Sector by Nehemiah459(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
I humbly wish to solicit your support in building the educational sector of the nation.

I recently designed a site where students will be able share their assignments, essays, projects, tutorials and many more for the benefit of others.

It pains me seeing students dump their assignments, projects, essays etc in the hand of their typist only for the effort to be lost in the future, so please lets put our hands together to build this project.

The site: www.studentsdiary.net

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Poisoned...uniben Vc / Closure Of Private Universities By NANS Not The Best Option-babcock VC / Lagos State Indigenous Bursary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.