Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

“eedris Abdulkareem Begged To Have Sex With Me” – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “eedris Abdulkareem Begged To Have Sex With Me” – Cossy Orjiakor (2213 Views)

Who’ll Marry Me – Cossy Seriously Searching For A Husband (PHOTOS) / Men Can't Stop Fantacising,they All Want A Piece Of Me-cossy Ojiakor. / I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“eedris Abdulkareem Begged To Have Sex With Me” – Cossy Orjiakor by Skyblings(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is a memo to rapper (?) Eedris Abdulkareem to quickly come out and defend himself here because the our love, Cossy Orjiakor, the booby-ster has come out to accuse him of once begging her to have sex with him after she performed one of her erotic lap dance for him. She said that after she did wonders to him on stage, the ‘Jagajaga’ singer who could no longer contain himself, went down on his knees and with tears in his eyes, desire in his eyes and the bulge evident in his trousers, pleaded with her to get nasty with her in the sack. But she actually said no and stood by it, making the big man cry! According to her, “oga Eedris knelt down and started begging me. Well, please don’t blame oga Eedris, that dance would make any man beg for the real show.” Hmmmm, Eedris, over to yours ourselves : http://skyblings-entertainment-exclusive..com

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Grace Amah / Yoruba Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twins / Serena Williams Stuns In White Crop Top & Black Bum Short To Celebrate Her Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.