Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lara George & Husband Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary – Read Her Tribute To Hubby - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Lara George & Husband Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary – Read Her Tribute To Hubby (1577 Views)

I Am The Happiest Woman Alive – Annie Idibia Full Of Love For Hubby / World’s Longest-married Couple To Celebrate 81st Wedding Anniversary This Year / Omoni Oboli’s Love Letter To Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lara George & Husband Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary – Read Her Tribute To Hubby by whsipernaija(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2013

The Gospel Singer shared this very heart melting message about her marriage which is in its 9th year and her love for her husband. Awww Love is good..

See below..

"It was 9 years ago when we first looked into each others' eyes and said 'I do.' Wow! 9 years ago! Seems like just a heartbeat passed since i said yes to you my love.

Olowo ori mi; my sugar, my baby, my bobo, my friend, my husband and so much more. I celebrate our love today in a very special and brand new way. Nobody said it's been easy peasy lemon squeazy... but it's been special, and I am grateful to God for you.

Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gist HERE

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain [VIDEO] / Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS / Finally The Reason Behind Chris Brown And Rihanna’s Breakup Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.