Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

See Me Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Me Wahala (938 Views)

YABATECH Wahala Is Happening There Now !! STUDENT DIES (PHOTOS) / See the 15 Year Old Photos Causing Wahala on Twitter!! / I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me Wahala by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Banned by HumbledbYGrace in Religion for Insulting and abusing others. Ban expires on 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: See Me Wahala by onila(f): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Why did you go wild?
Re: See Me Wahala by Adamskuty(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
onila: grin grin
onila swrry pie :* can i talk to u for a second chum chum? grin
Re: See Me Wahala by Adamskuty(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Banned by HumbledbYGrace in Religion for Insulting and abusing others. Ban expires on 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin grin

take me to her,i will make her unban u straight away,how dare she? Who gave her the orders?? The audacity,huh?

grin enjoy ur ban grin
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hilarious
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Why did you go wild?
what do u mean?
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2013
seu ur mods are biased oooo, biko talk to them..na wa ooo. I left NL for a wile , when I decide to come back (onila was already crying tongue tongue tongue) I receive a ban a 10y ban does it make sense? what is she trying to prove? what kind of offense deserves a10y ban?

stup1d girl

where is jesoul?
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2013
grin grin...10yrs!!!!Maybe ur crime was xxxxx related cheesy
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what do u mean?
why did you insult and abuse fellow Nlanders.
Religion section is the last place you'd do such.
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2013
I'm a priest^

1 Like

Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2013
maxwello.yg:

why did you insult and abuse fellow Nlanders.
Religion section is the last place you'd do such.
a muslim called me dog because I am pagan, I told him being a pagan is Better than being the follower of a warlord pedophile angry angry...the terrorist went free angry angry

1 Like

Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin...10yrs!!!!Maybe ur crime was xxxxx related cheesy
sorry I'm a priest.

1 Like

Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: a muslim called me dog because I am pagan, I told him being a pagan is Better than being the follower of a warlord pedophile angry angry...the terrorist went free angry angry
grin grin
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: a muslim called me dog because I am pagan, I told him being a pagan is Better than being the follower of a warlord pedophile angry angry...the terrorist went free angry angry

And you got 10yrs!!!That statement might cost u ur life outside seun's internet grin
Re: See Me Wahala by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oh boyyy WOW!!!!!! you even outbanned me! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BROTHER CAMEROON, I HEREBY AWARD YOU THE ORDER OF PAGAN MERIT!

Your bravery shall not go unnoticed. Salut! cool

2 Likes

Re: See Me Wahala by onila(f): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Oh boyyy WOW!!!!!! you even outbanned me! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: See Me Wahala by psky: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Lmao, now that got me cracking.

But seriously, of all people, by Humbledbygrace? Always thought she was one of the most level headed people on nairaland, never considered her one to be "demonizedbypower".
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
psky:

Lmao, now that got me cracking.

But seriously, of all people, by Humbledbygrace? Always thought she was one of the most level headed people on nairaland, never considered her one to be "demonizedbypower".
this how they are oooo esp, women the minute they taste power..u can't voice ur opinions anymore, they become bully
Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

proud to receive the award, esp from an emeritus Pagan. We shall win this battle

1 Like

Re: See Me Wahala by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
lynpetra:

And you got 10yrs!!!That statement might cost u ur life outside seun's internet grin
ah ah ....I don't fear death ooo and I can defend myself.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:there Is No Hellfire; Adam & Evenot Real ???popefrancis Exposes / Am I The Only Person Noticing??? / Man Burnt And One Died In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.