Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf (775 Views)

I Am So Embarassed, What Should I Do? / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / Wot 2 Do Wen Tired Of Lyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
We take things serious differently as individuals, dat's y psychologists made us understand d concept of Individual differences. As an individual, my most embarassing moment ws d day a lady slapped me during a JAMB coaching class. She actually thought i ws d one who said sumtin 2her bt it ws d guy standing beside me. I behaved lyk a gentleman and failed 2 reciprocate d slap bt my guys blamed me 4nt retaliating. D lady later came back 2 apologize and we became bst of friends though d first impression cums 2my mind once in a while. What's ur most embarassing moment N'landers
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by Rexphobia(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Try harder another one
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by Mercykayy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please,I don't wanna remember it again,But one can't really forget. this particular morning, I had a meal of bean And garri the previous night,And I woke up with a terrible stomach upset.
There wasn't much I could do because I had to get to class on time,I tried using the toilet But all I did was farts,yout know the quite type.
I boarded a bus to go to class And on my way I felt this urge to fart But I wanted to hold it,because I did not want to embarrass myself But couldn't stop it. I got the shock of my life when it came bursting out with So much noice And a terrible foul smell.
There is no need for other to wonder who did what,as They all knew the direction of the noice
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mercykayy: Please,I don't wanna remember it again,But one can't really forget. this particular morning, I had a meal of bean And garri the previous night,And I woke up with a terrible stomach upset.
There wasn't much I could do because I had to get to class on time,I tried using the toilet But all I did was farts,yout know the quite type.
I boarded a bus to go to class And on my way I felt this urge to fart But I wanted to hold it,because I did not want to embarrass myself But couldn't stop it. I got the shock of my life when it came bursting out with So much noice And a terrible foul smell.
There is no need for other to wonder who did what,as They all knew the direction of the noice
lol. If i were 2b in dat bus, seriously we'll stop d bus and chase u out. ''Farting'' is sumthing nice 2d giver bt heartbraking 2d receiver. I'm sure u'll feel lyk disappearing at dat moment
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by Mercykayy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
jhidey08:
lol. If i were 2b in dat bus, seriously we'll stop d bus and chase u out. ''Farting'' is sumthing nice 2d giver bt heartbraking 2d receiver. I'm sure u'll feel lyk disappearing at dat moment
it was very embarrassing because 90% of those in the bus were students. And you know those nasty bus driver,all he could do was to curse. I just returned the curse in my mind.lol
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Mercykayy:
it was very embarrassing because 90% of those in the bus were students. And you know those nasty bus driver,all he could do was to curse. I just returned the curse in my mind.lol
can't stop laughing. Na 2 giv him back 2 sender wit ur mind na. Experience dey say..... Is d bst teacher. God is in control
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by Mercykayy(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2013
jhidey08: can't stop laughing. Na 2 giv him back 2 sender wit ur mind na. Experience dey say..... Is d bst teacher. God is in control
I just finished chatting with my cousin and I asked her abt the mst embarrassing moment of her life. she laughed And told me::: I went out with m boyfriend to one hotel And wanna piss. I didn't knw what happened,I just discovered that I found myself in the gents.
I would have bored out immediately But was really pressed,I just got in an forgot to lock the door. I had a pair of thosers So you an imagine how I would pee. I was in the middle of it when a man walked in,he was So shocked. I quickly pulled up my trousers And went out. And behold when the guy came out,he came to chat with my bf. he's a friend of his!
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Mercykayy:
I just finished chatting with my cousin and I asked her abt the mst embarrassing moment of her life. she laughed And told me::: I went out with m boyfriend to one hotel And wanna piss. I didn't knw what happened,I just discovered that I found myself in the gents.
I would have bored out immediately But was really pressed,I just got in an forgot to lock the door. I had a pair of thosers So you an imagine how I would pee. I was in the middle of it when a man walked in,he was So shocked. I quickly pulled up my trousers And went out. And behold when the guy came out,he came to chat with my bf. he's a friend of his!
dat one bad wel wel o, i wonder d kinda eye her bf's friend would b luking her wit. ''D lady i saw her thing''. D guy wil understand sha, when he's nt a kid
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by Mercykayy(m): 1:14am On Sep 07, 2013
jhidey08: dat one bad wel wel o, i wonder d kinda eye her bf's friend would b luking her wit. ''D lady i saw her thing''. D guy wil understand sha, when he's nt a kid
lolzzzzzzzzzzz! I will call it the baddest ever.
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Mercykayy:
lolzzzzzzzzzzz! I will call it the baddest ever.
ours is even beta. Lord av Mercy
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by joywendy(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2013
when i was little i had this song i want to sing as a special number, so i was very excited and all. So when the sunday school teacher called out ppl to come and sing i came out willing. When it was my turn,d worst tin happened i 4got d song,d teacher was like sing. I started staring, standing. Then everyone in d class started laughing sad i had to walk bak in shame to my seat.and d annoying part is till nw 4 i dont remember d sng. This was hw my stage fright started.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: when i was little i had this song i want to sing as a special number, so i was very excited and all. So when the sunday school teacher called out ppl to come and sing i came out willing. When it was my turn,d worst tin happened i 4got d song,d teacher was like sing. I started staring, standing. Then everyone in d class started laughing sad i had to walk bak in shame to my seat.and d annoying part is till nw 4 i dont remember d sng. This was hw my stage fright started.
it once happened 2me in pri sch during a debate. U'll feel lyk ur legs r abt removing, dat's d problem of craming as a kid, even as an adult. Joywendy d little singer
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: when i was little i had this song i want to sing as a special number, so i was very excited and all. So when the sunday school teacher called out ppl to come and sing i came out willing. When it was my turn,d worst tin happened i 4got d song,d teacher was like sing. I started staring, standing. Then everyone in d class started laughing sad i had to walk bak in shame to my seat.and d annoying part is till nw 4 i dont remember d sng. This was hw my stage fright started.
it once happened 2me in pri sch during a debate. U'll feel lyk ur legs r abt removing, dat's d problem of craming as a kid, even as an adult. Joywendy d little singer.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by joywendy(f): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2013
jhidey08: it once happened 2me in pri sch during a debate. U'll feel lyk ur legs r abt removing, dat's d problem of craming as a kid, even as an adult. Joywendy d little singer
lol, i still sing tho but not solos grin ikr,nt just shaking, sometimes have high temperature.very embrassing indeed
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: lol, i still sing tho but not solos grin ikr,nt just shaking, sometimes have high temperature.very embrassing indeed
it's nt easy 2 face crowd and say things o. U jst av 2do it as if u're facing ur family members. We shld b expecting u in one of diz talent hunts be dat. Abi
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by joywendy(f): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2013
jhidey08: it's nt easy 2 face crowd and say things o. U jst av 2do it as if u're facing ur family members. We shld b expecting u in one of diz talent hunts be dat. Abi
lol not now maybe one day. I still need a lot of pratice and training.
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by jhidey08(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: lol not now maybe one day. I still need a lot of pratice and training.
bst of luck in ur endeavours o. Success is urs
Re: Most Embarassed Momments Of Ur Lyf by joywendy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
jhidey08: bst of luck in ur endeavours o. Success is urs
amen!!thanks so much i appreciate cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Can You Rein In Your Mods Please? / Man Drowned In Lagoon While Swimming To Win A Bet / Have You Noticed The Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.