Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) (1984 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
I was just thinking about the little i knew about Muhammed pbuh, his humility, his faithfulness, his patience,... The kind of blessing Almighty Allah bestowed on him. Nobiy, Rosul, Aminu, Toha, Yasin... Pls tell me what you know about Prophet Muhammed
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Allahumo ya Robi soli ala Muhammed
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by WHees(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Issfat: Allahum[b]o[/b] ya R[b]o[/b]bi s[b]o[/b]li ala Muhammed

Hey!
Whats up with the yoruba folks swapping 'o' in place of 'a' all the time? its kinda obfuscative to me.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2013
islam allows accent/tongue varieties. if you think the yorubas are the problems, you have to hear the different arabs talking or bewildered by accents of one another. example; egyptian say haggi instead of hajji. gammal instead of jammal.

lets go to the indians. instead of ra he says la.

le, la based on arab accents mean same depending on who is talking. moroccan will recite and if you never knew, you will think he is making mistakes; say unexposed egyptian man listening.

guinea people will say shin instead of sin.

i am sure you know Quran is the word spoken by your mouth and not the writing of your pen; so Muhammad, Mohamed [and all the varieties] are the same.

@OP; The Messenger [SA] is the last of Messenger and Seal [end line/last link] of Prophet-hood from God. He is their Imam and the only one of the 124,000 sent was is meant to cover all people and all regions of the whole wide world.

I read somewhere here on nairaland where a person talking about yerima by saying yerima is known everyone in the whole world. then you realize that this person meant nigeria for the most parts and not the true whole world.

anywhere before Muhammad [SA] that you hear or read a person was sent by God or the person commission any to the whole world, it means the whole world as the one i said i read, meaning all parts of a nation.

the whole world of Muhammad [SA] is different. it is actually the whole world which are evidenced by his writing to the kings, rulers and emperors of nations and civilizations beyond the arab tribal boundaries.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Solli! Solli!! Solli!!! Alla Muhammad ( S.A.W)
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Allahumo soli alla Sayyidina Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by khattab02: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
It was the 12th of Rabi ul awwal in the year of the Elephant, or the 29th of August 570 of the Christian Era that Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam, the praiseworthy, on whom all praise is due , was born in the sacred city of Makkah in Arabia. His people the Quraish remembered the year of his birth as the '' Era of the Elephant or the year of the Elephant'', because just two months before his birth, Abraha al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen had attacked the sacred sanctuary at Makkah at the head of his troops, riding a huge African elephant. A terrifying sight never to be erased from the memory and a still more shocking end to the inversion- The miraculuos destruction of Abraha and his amry as recorded in surah Fil or the Elephant, Qur'an 105:1-5.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by khattab02: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abdullah and Aminah. Abdul-Muttalib, cheif of Quraish had ten sons, Abdullah was the noblest , his father married him to Aminah, the daughter of Wahb leader of the Banu Zuhrah. At that time, her lineage and position made her the best woman in Quraysh. However before long Abdullah died, leaving a pregnant wife who was to become the Mother of the Messenger of Allah. Aminah saw many signs and indications that her son could become an Important figure in the future.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by khattab02: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
The prophet's(SAW) mother sent a message to his grandfather, Abdul-Muttalib, telling him she has given birth to a boy. He came looking at the baby lovingly, he took him to the Ka'bah and praised Allah and Named him Muhammad(SAW). The Arabs were not familiar with this name and was surprised by it.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by khattab02: 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Babyhood[b] Babyhood[/b] Babyhood It was the custom in Makkah where suckling babies is put under the care of a desert tribe where they grew up in the traditional outdoor healthy environment. Abdul -Muttalib looked for a wet-nurse for his fatherless grandson whom he loved morethan all his children. Halimah as 'Sadiyah who enjoyed this good fortune had gone out to look for a suckling child. It was a year of drought and her people were suffering hardship. They needed some income, the baby (SAW) has been offerred to many nurses but they l had refused him, because they were hoping for some good payment from the child's grandfather. ' An Orphan!' They would Exclaim', 'what can his grandfather or Mother do!'. Halimah also left him at first but her heart had warmed for him. Allah inspired her with love for this baby, so she returned back to fetch him and took him home with her. Up until this time she had been an unlucky person,but now she found countless of blessings. Her animal's udders and her own breasts overflowed with milk , her aged camel and lame donkey were rejuvenated. Everyone said' Halimah u have taken a blessed child', her friends envied her.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by khattab02: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
The prophet (SAW) has he grew, he was protected by Allah Almighty. He distanced himself from the obscenities and bad habits of the jahiliyyah. He outshone everyone in manliness, character, modesty,behaviour, truthfulness and trust worthiness. He earned respect and name' the trustworthy'. He respect family ties and share burden with others. He honoured his guests and demonstrated piety and fear of God. He always provided his own food and was contented with simple meals.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by khattab02: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
May the blessings and peace of Almighty God be upon You Ya MUSTAPHA, As-Saadiq, al- Almin, Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam. Ameeen!!! The greatest Prophet, Islam was his ONLY GOAL!
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Allahumo Solli Alla sayyidina Muhammad nabiyy l-Ummiy
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Issfat: Allahumo Solli Alla sayyidina Muhammad nabiyy l-Ummiy
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2013
muhammed pbuh
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oh Allah! Let ur Peace and Blessing Always be Upon Prophet Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Tohat(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
alahuma soli ala Muhammad wahala alihi was ashabihi wasalim::::::::: a generous, kind, God fearing and so on. pls pray for me, I want to see him today
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alehin Solatu lahi Sumo salamuhu
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 6:00am On Sep 18, 2013
the prophet ws born in mecca in 570ad
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
my dear brother, u knw nothing abt noble prophet. Go and google it. Read more about him.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2013
praise be to Almighty for counting me among the follower of his noble prophet MUHAMMED ROSUL

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
assalatu wa sallam, aleika ya rosulu lahi.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
unstoppableflow:
islam is the religion of peace. Ur forefathers say more than this to prophet but prophet Muhammed is nt like u and me. He is a God sent. I am very happy to be one of his follower. Pls repent b4 it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Issfat: islam is the religion of peace. Ur forefathers say more than this to prophet but prophet Muhammed is nt like u and me. He is a God sent. I am very happy to be one of his follower. Pls repent b4 it is too late.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2013
Anobi na ni o, Muhammed (s.a.w) nani o, eni a de lade, ta sa lesa, Muhammed ni baba oba.
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by Issfat: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Issfat: Solli! Solli!! Solli!!! Alla Muhammad ( S.A.W)
Re: Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) by usermane(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
PEACE
Go to the qur'an Op, that is the ONLY source you will get his ACCURATE character and history. I say this because i have been there. But let me tell you only GOD 's Word is consistent,flawless and reliable enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still On Dr. Muhammad Yunus Nazeef Of Kogi State University / These 3 Photos Will Make You Love Muslims More - Baraka Da Sallah / 8 Telling Signs That You Suffer From Islamophobia : Long but Interesting read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.