Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Come Along On A Walk With Me... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come Along On A Walk With Me... (603 Views)

We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: / A Broda Needs A Nice Sista To Walk Down The: (u Know What): With. / A Broda Needs A Good Serious Sista To Walk Down The (: U Know What) With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Harbyhordun: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi folks. I have finally decided to register proper after being a spectator for so long. Motivation: quest for the walk partner wink

I am a Yoruba girl with a Christian background. 30yrs, 5:7 and the perfect size twelve( not big, not skinny). I am gainfully employed and down to earth. I love to play board games and cook .Also, I have been known to be a quick learner with machines.

So, any 32-37yrs old Christian Yoruba above-my- height male with a stable source of livelihood that could support himself and a potential family ( wife and kids if it progresses)with the fear of God and respect for humans should please call me on 08186992724.

I am really hoping I could win the right to walk the rest of my life with someone most deserving.It will be fun, I promise!
Re: Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Harbyhordun: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm sorry I missed your call,private caller. Were there to be a number I could get back to you with, I would have called. Pls call me back.Thanks.
Re: Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ok o, pls keep us posted.

Btw, pls I need a boyfriend too cry
Re: Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dear harby, u got a pm embarassed
Re: Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Harbyhordun: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
moreeni: Dear harby, u got a pm embarassed

Responded. What's cooking? Ain't you female? Pls no homo o grin
Re: Come Along On A Walk With Me... by Harbyhordun: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
apocalypse: Always keep your phone close to you as you might not know when the lucky guy would call

Yeah...been sitting by my phone lately. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reveal Your True Identity Here / Singles And Mingles Group / Only For Matured Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.