Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch (776 Views)

Blackberry Priv Apps Sported On Google Play Store Ahead Of Launch / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by alhaji000(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2013
It wouldn’t be an Apple launch without a ridiculously early lineup. MacRumors snapped a photo on Friday of campers who have already situated themselves in front of the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue in New York, waiting patiently for the rumored September 20th launch date.

This time, the line has started even before Apple’s media event to announce the new iPhones, but there’s already plenty of evidence that the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C hardware has begun to arrive on U.S. shores.

There’s no telling how long this line will get as the release date approaches later this month, but if you’re going to get your iPhone on Fifth Avenue, you might want to invest in a sleeping bag this week.

The photo from MacRumors can be found below.

SOURCE: http://ictcatalogue.com/photo-lines-already-forming-outside-apple-store-ahead-of-iphone-5s-5c-launch/
Re: PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by luvablesam(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Are these people mad or sometin? This is 'Worship of Technology'
Re: PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2013
Goodnews , that means we can now form our own queue for US used iPhone 4
Re: PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by alhaji000(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2013
luvable sam: Are these people mad or sometin? This is 'Worship of Technology'
lolz, they always wish to lay their hand on the phone sameday of release
Re: PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by alhaji000(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2013
ITbomb: Goodnews , that means we can now form our own queue for US used iPhone 4
4 where? lolz
Re: PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by ceosville(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2013
angry Another Means to Chop My money... I'll wait for Iphone 10.1, till then? Still on my Android Things.
#teamtecno.

TECNO NOR BE POVERTY FONE, NA FONE FOR THE ECONOMIST! Value for my Money!
Re: PHOTO: Lines Already Forming Outside Apple Store Ahead Of Iphone 5S, 5C Launch by Emekayoung(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2013
ceosville: angry Another Means to Chop My money... I'll wait for Iphone 10.1, till then? Still on my Android Things.
#teamtecno.

TECNO NOR BE POVERTY FONE, NA FONE FOR THE ECONOMIST! Value for my Money!
You are talking out of the topic of discussion mr man.
All dis tecno people sef embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Ring That Makes Calls,views Sms Etc (pix +video) / Why Buy Modem When You Can Use Your Android!!! / How To Use Bb Bis On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.