Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Help!!!i Can't Do Without My Earpiece!!!,is It Harmful To My Health? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!!i Can't Do Without My Earpiece!!!,is It Harmful To My Health? (561 Views)

Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits / Is It Harmful To Live Very Close To A Telecommunication Mast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!i Can't Do Without My Earpiece!!!,is It Harmful To My Health? by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2013
I think am addicted to it,i always have an earpice in my ears when am eating,when am sleeping,even when am watching t.v...nw what i want to knw is this,is it harmful to my health,cos sumtym i feel pains in ears after listen to songs or radio via my earpiece...
Re: Help!!!i Can't Do Without My Earpiece!!!,is It Harmful To My Health? by bassdow: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
well i must tell you the truth. Excess exposure of one's ear to extreme and or long duration to sounds can cause damage to the Ear. You might think you are addicted and can't do without it but if God forbids you develop hearing problems and have to use hearing aid, you will find out that you aren't actually addicted to it.
A simple way to end your earphones addiction is to work on yourself in the following ways:
1: Avoid long exposure of the ear to high sounds by staying away from noisy enviroment.
2: Try keeping volume of radio or TV sets low when in a room.
3: Try doing away with devices that uses handsfree (earphones) e.g mobile phones, ipods, walkman, etc. You can choose a phone that has no MP3 or force yourself not to use or download music on your device for some time and you will find out that after some time, you will naturally begin to do without it.
If you are experiencing any pain in the ear, see a doctor or contact me.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Keep Your Smart Phones Inside Your Pocket? / Pathetic Story Of A Nigeria Whose Kidney Was Stolen In Malaysia(must READ) / See What New Study Discovers About Contraceptive Pills...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.