Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Rita Dominic Says Publicity Killed Her Last Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Says Publicity Killed Her Last Relationship (893 Views)

Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Says Publicity Killed Her Last Relationship by Ping411: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, says she has decided to channel her efforts into acting and keep her relationship away from the press.

“I can’t imagine myself doing anything else apart from acting”.
The actress made this known on The Juice with Toolz, as she opened up about why she was discreet about her private life.

“I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it! The relationship didn’t work out because of the press cos they put a lot of pressure on it.
“My second relationship that lasted for four years, we almost got married, then we broke up all of a sudden,” she said.

She was in another relationship that lasted a year. “With the break-up, I decided to pour my passion into producing great movies and I recently co-produced a movie, “The Meeting”, she noted.

The actress revealed that she is currently in another relationship.

http://telegraphng.com/2013/09/rita-dominic-says-publicity-killed-last-relationship/
Re: Rita Dominic Says Publicity Killed Her Last Relationship by Lolitua(f): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Eeyaaaa.....sowi ooo....#so sad....maka y na?

(1) (Reply)

Coincidence Or Spiritual? / Apparently Happy About Being Delivered, Jim Iyke Tweets "God Liveth" / Mercy Johnson The Highest Paidactress In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.