Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Any Zend Framework 2 Users - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Zend Framework 2 Users (670 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Zend Framework 2 ? / Need A Beginner's Zend Framework Tutorial / Is Zend Php Certification Obtainable From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Zend Framework 2 Users by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Any ZF2 users in the house, the reason am asking is because wanted to get some personal opinions on Autoloading classes and good performance wise tips. The company i do internship for has moved to Zend Framework 2 though i have been using it, its looking to ensure we all have optimization at the back of our head. thanks house
Re: Any Zend Framework 2 Users by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2013
No ZF2 user such a shame sad
Re: Any Zend Framework 2 Users by okeyxyz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can you tell me the differences btw ZF1 & ZF2? Was learning ZF1 many months ago until I realized it was too early for me(back then) to use ZF without very good expertise on raw PHP. Now I want to take up Zend again and I'm wondering whether to pick-up where I left ZF1 or rather to move on to ZF2.
Re: Any Zend Framework 2 Users by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Well ZF1 and ZF2 are similar except that ZF1 was much slower, wasn't very modular, used too much Singleton Patterns and was just weird especially with long names like Zend_Killer_Class_Should_Be_the_Same, ZF2 is much more robust uses the PSR-0 a convention that maps Class Name to directory structures and pretty much embraces PHP 5.3 -4 Features, so honestly ZF1 is not worth learning. ZF2 well its a bit of mixed feelings to me its very flexible and powerful with concepts like the EventManager binding methods to a event or the ServiceLocator a way of locating and loading your classes with ease. but i will admit the learning curve is a bit hard but worth it. but my personal advice you can start with Yii then later move to Zend.

(1) (Reply)

How About Creating "Angry ASUU" Android Game? / Python / Is IBM The New Shell For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.