Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Craziest Dream U've Had - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Craziest Dream U've Had (720 Views)

Hurry! Screen Shot Ur Nairaland Like Page Let See How Many Likes U've Got / Craziest Tin U've Ever Done / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Dream U've Had by NiccoC(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
You lie down on your bed to sleep and you see yourself in another country, or flogging your boss. some people dream about climbing mount everest, while some dream about falling from mount everest.

what is the craziest dream you've had?

Re: Craziest Dream U've Had by achinaboy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
have dreamt several time where 5 people with gun was after me and suddenly,they open fire,the shot me more than 200 bullets, on both dream, i was covering my heart with my hand saying,u can't get my heart and then the Always left each time their bullets finishes and then i usually got and walk away still covering my heart with my hand,,i don't know the meaning
Re: Craziest Dream U've Had by psky: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
achina boy: have dreamt several time where 5 people with gun was after me and suddenly,they open fire,the shot me more than 200 bullets, on both dream, i was covering my heart with my hand saying,u can't get my heart and then the Always left each time their bullets finishes and then i usually got and walk away still covering my heart with my hand,,i don't know the meaning

It doesn't have to have a meaning. Dreams are just random scenarios made up in our minds.
Re: Craziest Dream U've Had by achinaboy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
psky:

It doesn't have to have a meaning. Dreams are just random scenarios made up in our minds.
i believe so too

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Diary Threads Make Front Page? / The Formula For A Happy Life / Security Expert, Ekhomu Shot By Kidnappers, Wife Rescued By SSS, Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.