Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold (769 Views)

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by arthur2k5: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UmrMJsJIAYU/UisDAmf2fII/AAAAAAACAjY/KBf1X8z7cx8/s400/69c5c96fde9a4891f9e09b8678599240.jpg[/img]
The 2013 Miss World pageant is scheduled to hold at the Sentul International Convention Center in Jakarta, Indonesia on Saturday September 28th..but it won't hold if the Muslim women in the country have their way.

For days now, members of an Islamic group called Hizbut Tahrir have been protesting against the pageant in Jakarta. Yesterday, they converge outside the office of the local organizer of the beauty contest, MNC media group, warning them not to stage the pageant in the city.

Other cities are also holding protests, demanding that the permit to hold Miss World pageant in their country be revoked, saying that the pageant runs against their culture.

MNC Group and Miss World Organization say it's too late to find a new location but promised that contestants would not be allowed to wear bikini at the event.

Same thing happened in Nigeria in 2002.

More Gist? Visit

Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by flolancracker: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
undecided primitive phools

1 Like

Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by alaoeri: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
flolancracker: undecided primitive phools
Make una see civilised foooool beside tell me one thing women showcasing their n-udity has add to you positively.
Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by homesteady(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Some people like making a Kilimanjaro out of a small stone! If you are not in support of the program, then put off your TV and don't watch it!! SIMPLE!
I've not heard where a country made it compulsory for it citizens to watch the show!!

1 Like

Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by homesteady(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
alaoeri:
Make una see civilised foooool beside tell me one thing women showcasing their n-udity has add to you positively.

N-udity?? I've never seen b00bs,VG or ar5e exposed in any Miss World pageant! SO WERE THE HELL IS THE N-UDITY

1 Like

Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by flolancracker: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
homesteady:

N-udity?? I've never seen b00bs,VG or ar5e exposed in any Miss World pageant! SO WERE THE HELL IS THE N-UDITY
he's an Id io t jare.
Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by MsSpaqs(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bt this organisers sef ar looking 4 trouble,u knw d country is Predominantly Islamic,y choose it 4 d pageant in d first place
Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by dplomaticVal: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
they actually deprived themselves of the financial benefits the project wld hav yield 'em
Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Awon islamic hypocrites.one alhaji will come now,splash change on your face,marry 5 of you,finger,suck your puzzie and brezz,you will now come out and be forming saints.rada rada.they dont even have a point because the last time i checked,its a free world.if you know its going to be against your religion or culture then dont go,if you see it on your tv,turn it to another station.all i see are illiterat female zealots.mshewwwwww
Re: Group Protest Against Miss World In Jakarta,say Event Must Not Hold by flolancracker: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: Awon islamic hypocrites.one alhaji will come now,splash change on your face,marry 5 of you,finger,suck your puzzie and brezz,you will now come out and be forming saints.rada rada.they dont even have a point because the last time i checked,its a free world.if you know its going to be against your religion or culture then dont go,if you see it on your tv,turn it to another station.all i see are illiterat female zealots.mshewwwwww
gringrin nice one.. undecided but,

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Alex Okosi's Start Studded Birthday Party / Mercy Jonhson Responds To Obsessed Fan -my Husband Is My Tattoo / Wizkid Shoots “jaiye Jaiye” Video: View Behind-the-scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.