Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Need A Lady With Aries Sign - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Lady With Aries Sign (565 Views)

Aries Club / Am Taurus But Want An Aries Friend / Aries Meet Up Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Lady With Aries Sign by smlafolabi(m): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2008
looking for a lady with aries sign.must be working.from upper class background.must be attractive and inteligent. email me at smlafolabi@gmail.com
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by Cayon(f): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2008
guess i am not lucky since i am a Gemini. damn!!!! there goes my chance grin grin grin
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by theopops: 1:37am On Jun 17, 2008
Inteligent? Abegi, us Aries ladies, don't go down with people that don't know how to spell, o jare. There is a spell checker, you know.

Ok, now to the issue at hand. You want us to mail you. I am sure you know a little about us. We don't give a shit about you, if you are not rich. We have enough men at our beck and call, that asking us to get back to you, is just not gonna happen. Just my two cents.

Just messing with you o. Hope you have a sense of humor.

Ok, so what do you bring to the table? Are you rich, good looking, tall, intelligent, smart, "a corporate thug"? If no, then make I no waste my time o jare.
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 17, 2008
am a Pisces. . .so what does that mean? grin
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by iou111: 3:58am On Jul 08, 2008
why aries? undecided
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by firstlady4(f): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hope you are not an opportunist undecided
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by chamotex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
4Her:

am a Piscesso what does that mean? grin

you are a fish, EJA!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by MrInfo1(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2008
Cayon:

guess i am not lucky since i am a Gemini. damn!!!! there goes my chance grin grin grin

Grin Grin grin
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by hayprof(m): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2008
info, shocked
Re: Need A Lady With Aries Sign by MrInfo1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2008
who knows  shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is This Npalce As Interesting As It Sounds?: Tell Me: Pliiiiiiiz: ! / Combating Fear For Dating / ---->Looking For Real Friends Here In Nairaland<----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.