Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z (4100 Views)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by ezehr(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by swtme(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Drake!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by dplomaticVal: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2013
thats a replica of ßeyonce's erstwhile bf
Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by Lolitua(f): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Na drake d gal resemble.....ivy nyash z kinda flat unlyk her mums own dahs kinda waoo....#but y nao

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by DOPPELGANGER1: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Headline crooner - Drake

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by Ichliebedich(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
2 chainz grin
Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by Kizuba: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
why is it that every time we see B with her baby it is as if she is posing with her baby? so she never relaxes? she must always pose?
Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by Austeenxx: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Timaya.
Re: Checkout The Picture Of Blueivy An Tell Me Whom She Looks Like? Beyonce Or Jay0z by nikkyshyne(f): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
She's gonna be tall.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Beverly Osu In Calabar With Bimp For 'beverly Heels' Hotel Grand Opening / I Met Davido And We Snapped Photos And He Endorsed This (photos) / Big Lagos Girls Flaunt Their Heavy “water Melon” In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.