Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

'Mctimothyassociate'Plz Who Can xplain Diz Mess Or Who Knwz About  Coy? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Mctimothyassociate'Plz Who Can xplain Diz Mess Or Who Knwz About  Coy? (766 Views)

From Ordinary Accounts Officer Position. Is Diz Really Gonna Work Out? / Who Knz About Diz Coy Plz? Just Got An Invite 4rm Dem. / !!!navy Shortlisted Candidates Names 4 Batch 23 And 24 Will Be Out Diz Week!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Mctimothyassociate'Plz Who Can xplain Diz Mess Or Who Knwz About  Coy? by mrczar(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dear Applicant,

Following the receipt of your application for the above post have great pleasure in informing you that you have been short - listed and therefore I would like to invite you for an interview

on Monday 9th Sept. 2013. 

The interview will take place at

9:00 am and will be held at 2nd floor, GNI House, 28, Afolabi Aina Street, off Awolowo Road, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.  On arrival please register at main reception where someone will attend to you.

The purpose of the interview is to assess your suitability for the above post and give yourself and the interview panel an opportunity to gain further information before making a successful appointment.  During the interview process we may seek further clarification on information provided to us on the application form.

The usual interview process will consist of:

Panel Interview

Informal questions to panel from Candidate

The selection process and interview questions have been structured around the person specification and job description that were provided to you with your application.

When attending your interview please ensure you bring with you a copy of your CV, photocopies and original documents confirming your qualifications gained.

I would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance by calling or send text Mr. Omotayo on

070348.... or

I look forward to meeting you

on Monday 9th of Sept 2013.

Yours sincerely

Tayo Oluwole

Recruitment Manager

Web:

www.mctimothyassociates.com
Re: 'Mctimothyassociate'Plz Who Can xplain Diz Mess Or Who Knwz About  Coy? by mrczar(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Make una talk abeg
Re: 'Mctimothyassociate'Plz Who Can xplain Diz Mess Or Who Knwz About  Coy? by Berniceakin: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Wat did u get on their website wen u checked. I don't think dre is anythin bad in goin, for d coy †̥ av explained in details wat u ar †̥ xpect and still put in deir web add. No harm in tryin. Bst of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Personal Development (a Trainer) / Access Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 September - December / What Is The Salary Of A Back Room Operations Officer Of A Microfinance Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.