Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! (3947 Views)

Pataki, Can I Meet You? / Is 4him 4kin 4play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2008
J-girl: please stay off Eldee ooo. He was betrothed to me by the aunties of this forum. They specifically told me he was going to be my husband someday, so me i nor understand why you wan come dey toast am under my nose. Abi you nor know say e nor correct to steal another woman man? grin Eheee! i don warn you oo! angry

4Her: I nor know why you choose this ID but make I tell you e nor go work because na me be the real 4Him lover. I ask am the other day wetin dey between him and you he say na play he just dey play with you. Na because say I dey feel for you I dey tell you this thing oo. Me i nor like make man dey decieve woman like that. If you like make you continue to dey follow am up and down, but just know say na me go take 4Him to the altar. angry grin

Jenny: Me i never still understand your own for this "get a hubby battle". You don marry but you still dey fight for Step. Haba, people dey talk say husband scarce you wan take style take collect all the eligible bachelors for this forum finish. Nor be soo! Since you don find your own, give us the chance to get ours too, abi na only you sabi good thing? angry grin

I never see who dey eye Pataki and Seun but when I do, I go immediately add ya name to this list. me i nor dey joke ooo. I dey warn una ooo. Eheeeeeeen! angry grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2008
y should we stay away?
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2008
tngtech:

y should we stay away?

Your name be J-girl, 4Her, or Jenny? Are you eying Pataki or Seun? If not, wetin concern you and my thread? Read before you post abeg!
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2008
michelin89:

Your name be J-girl, 4Her, or Jenny? Are you eying Pataki or Seun? If not, wetin concern you and my thread? Read before you post abeg!

that should cuz 4 quarrel. Abeg ur name na quarrel.
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2008
tngtech:

that should because 4 quarrel. Abeg your name na quarrel.

If you know before, then why you come here? grin

See ya mouth. Me quarrel? Ehennnnn! grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2008
thank you, i know that you are a peaceful atomic bomb. Am backing off
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by mecussey(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2008
Michelin899999999999, all this people you are dieing for; are they dieing for you? Seun has made it clear that he is not interested in any girl, Pataki is married or about to, the other one is engaged and you are just 16, what is your problem. Dont worry, your eye go clear the first time you will suffer hearth break. For now your body still dey do JIGI JIGI.
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2008
mecussey:

Michelin899999999999, all this people you are dieing for; are they dieing for you? Seun has made it clear that he is not interested in any girl, Pataki is married or about to, the other one is engaged and you are just 16, what is your problem. Dont worry, your eye go clear the first time you will suffer hearth break. For now your body still dey do JIGI JIGI.

Who is 16? Anyways u can say all you want but you won't stop me from getting what I want! grin At least one, i say one go come with me to the altar! grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by nikekenny(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2008
michelin? how dey go allow u to dey use computer at this Age? u suppose to be inside sucking milk with feeder bottle imagine ( omokekere ara e omase o) come here con dey fight becos of man, dis world don spoil grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
Haba you guys should take it easy with Michelin na, she is just trying to express her feelings. Isn't it (MIchelin) grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by oYaTo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2008
mecussey:

Dont worry, your eye go clear the first time you will suffer heart break. For now your body still dey do JIGI JIGI.

I volunteer to do the heart-breaking  grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2008
nikekenny:

michelin? how dey go allow u to dey use computer at this Age? u suppose to be inside sucking milk with feeder bottle imagine ( omokekere ara e omase o) come here con dey fight because of man, this world don spoil grin

At 19 I am not a baby! grin I fit marry and born pikin at this age!

tngtech:

Haba you guys should take it easy with Michelin na, she is just trying to express her feelings. Isn't it (MIchelin) grin

You talk am well. I know what I want and I want to get it!
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
oYaTo:

I volunteer to do the heart-breaking grin

Sorry you are not on my list! tongue
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
he he he michelin u no well atall grin grin grin na my name i see for diaaa? angry c'mon stay away from stephen and 4him,or else dis forum no go contain us angry angry angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
here comes the queen of nairaland.

jennykadry:

he he he michelin u no well atall grin grin grin na my name i see for diaaa? angry c'mon stay away from stephen and 4him,or else this forum no go contain us angry angry angry

Have you heard Michelin and besides you bi still small pikin sef o.
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2008
jennykadry:

he he he michelin u no well atall grin grin grin na my name i see for diaaa? angry c'mon stay away from stephen and 4him,or else this forum no go contain us angry angry angry

I dey wait for you since. I respect you a lot but when you start fighting me for what belongs to me I can assure you I can only show the bitter side of myself. angry angry Jenny, I take this opportunity warn you to stay off Step and 4Him. They are mine and noone else's! angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2008
michelin for d very last time leave 4him and stephen for me,if not i go take d next available luxurius bus down to okija shrine angry angry angry how many pple u want sef angry anyways i dont need to argue wt u,cos 4him and stephen r already mine wink kiss so find ya squareroot angry angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2008
CHINEKA, Jenny and Michelin don dey fight over person when dey marry soon oh. Jenny wetin come concern you because i know say u don marry, let Michelin fight for her right abeg. This is her time.
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2008
here comes the queen of nairaland.
kiss kiss kiss now dis tngtech is a darling,thanks kiss

Have you heard Michelin and besides you bi still small pikin sef o

dont mind michelin i go tear her into two grin grin angry she go tell me if person no fit marry 10 husbands d same time angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2008
infact tngtech i no like u again for supporting michelin sad sad sad
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2008
jennykadry:

michelin for d very last time leave 4him and stephen for me,if not i go take d next available luxurius bus down to okija shrine angry angry angry how many people u want sef angry anyways i don't need to argue wt u,because 4him and stephen r already mine wink kiss so find ya squareroot angry angry

You hear yourself so? Na you don marry ooo! How many husbands u want sef? angry If you nor take your time Mr Jenny go hear wetin you dey do for here.

tngtech:

CHINEKA, Jenny and Michelin don dey fight over person when dey marry soon oh. Jenny wetin come concern you because i know say u don marry, let Michelin fight for her right abeg. This is her time.

In fact ooo! Her time don pass but she nor wan hear word! Make she let me get my own! angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2008
jennykadry:

don't mind michelin i go tear her into two grin grin angry she go tell me if person no fit marry 10 husbands d same time angry

Ahahahaha! angry Very funny. I nor dey fear you. We go fight this fight as we take dey do am for Iruekpen! angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
Abeg Jenny and Michelin, the people when ona they fight for nor know wetin dey happen na oh. Abeg make ona take easy.

jennykadry:

don't mind michelin i go tear her into two grin grin angry she go tell me if person no fit marry 10 husbands d same time angry

E bi like say you bi King Solomon Daughter.
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
if u like tell MR KADRY e no concern me grin grin him no go blieve u sef,all im saying is leave 4him and stephen alone and take d rest angry angry

i would have taken pataki too,but pataki fit pour me hot oil for body anyday wey i find him trouble grin grin grin

michelin person go ,go back to him creator after this fight and na you because by d time i finish wt u,u go know say i sabi cross 24 rivers and seas angry angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by nikekenny(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2008
micheling micheling, what a name
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
tngtech:

Abeg Jenny and Michelin, the people when ona they fight for nor know wetin dey happen na oh. Abeg make ona take easy.

I don confess my love to all of them. grin I be real mistress for this game! If nor be for those girls I mention earlier they would be all mine.

@ Jenny
Me don cross fire. Seas and rivers are a joke when you have dealt with the hot magma of a vulcano! *fireeeeeeee* Na me and you today!
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by mellow(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
No one can understimate the importance of men. Very soon these

women will start going to night vigil to pray for the ownership

Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: You guys are in trouble and

yours sincerely does not envy you atall atall.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by nikekenny(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2008
Micheling, which time u learn how to dey use computer so tey u con dey fight for men on nairaland? u suppose dey inside dey suck milk with feeding bottle, imaigne this world don spoil
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by tngtech(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
very soon Jenny and Michelin go visit Herbalist. shocked
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
nikekenny:

micheling micheling, what a name

Yes, a very unique name. That's what makes me so special!

mellow:

You are very wrong. They are all very lucky to have a wonderful lady like me! grin I, Michelin, The Ishan Queen, will make my realm happy by getting one of these bachelors to be my king! grin
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
michelin wait make i consult d oracle for my village if u no find one of ya breasts today make u know say no be jenny dey talk so angry angry angry angry

u berra leave 4him and stephenp if not today na me and you angry angry
Re: Stay Off Eldee, 4Him, Step, Pataki And Seun: They Are Mine! by nikekenny(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2008
nw
mellow:

well, time is coming dat we will have 8 yrs old girls looking for husband on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Find Love In Your Area / What To Do On A Girls Day Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.