Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize (22889 Views)

How To Keep Your Jobs In A Difficult Economy - Entrepreneurs Advise Workers / 20 Great Men Powerful Quotes All In One Place / Movies All Entrepreneurs Should Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Bunchersstab(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
shocked shocked :oAwesome advice!
But, are u followin it?
2 Me u jst injected FEAR into d masses. :oAwesome advice!
But, are u followin it?
2 Me u jst injected FEAR into d masses.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by doctimi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
I had no shoes then, now I don't give a damn. we condemn this act of terrorism, perpetrators will b brought to book. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
that no 5 is so true......i love dat quote......
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
1. "What does not destroy me, makes me stronger." – Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900

@op you had better not hold on tightly No.1 because a times what does not "destroy" you maims you for life. grin

4. "When it’s darkest, men see the stars." – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803-1882

@op most times when it's dark all you see is darkness no stars no moon, just plain darkness. I guess you shouldn't count on that quote all the time. It is wise to know when best to run for it. grin

6. "When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water." – Benjamin Franklin, 1706-1790

@ op in my experience when the well dries up it is just a reminder that it's time to dig up a bole hole. grin

7. "A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind." – John Neal, 1793-1876

I am sure Buhari will view this differently. A times you just don't need any opposition. grin

8. "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." – Anon

Still failure bro, nothing changed. grin

10. "Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well." – Jack London, undated.

That's what I call making a mistake bro. you should do everything within your reach not to make it happen. grin But if it does, shake it up and move on. grin

4 Likes

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Wendyphil(f): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tnxx 4 sharing..U've made ma day with these motivational quotes.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Btruth: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is indeed a class to belong to. Class of the achievers that never give up, no matter what.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by sainty2k3(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice one Op.
'Never underestimate your own potentials,doing so is tantamount to failure. There is something inside you that can lift you higher outside'
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by TheCodeWriter(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
When the going gets tough.. the tough gets going.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Fasholu: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Philosophers sha
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by WHIZBRO(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
woodcook: 1. "What does not destroy me, makes me stronger." – Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900

@op you had better not hold on tightly No.1 because a times what does not "destroy" you maims you for life. grin

4. "When it’s darkest, men see the stars." – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803-1882

@op most times when it dark all you see is darkness no stars no moon, just plain darkness. I guess you shouldn't count on that quote all the time. It is wise to know when best to run for it. grin

6. "When the well’s dry, we know the worth of water." – Benjamin Franklin, 1706-1790

@ op in my experience when the well dries up it is just a reminder that is time to dig up a bole hole. grin

7. "A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind." – John Neal, 1793-1876

I am sure Buhari will view this differently. A times you just don't need any opposition. grin

8. "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." – Anon

Still failure bro, nothing changed. grin

10. "Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well." – Jack London, undated.

That's what I call making a mistake bro. you should do everything within your reach not to make it happen. grin But if it does shake it up and move on. grin

What shall it profit you bro to formulate all these and get no LIKES.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Kaybeedon: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice ones,challenges are things that rolls up with life but never mind.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Davo93(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ada Nri1: [size=15pt] summarry~ Never give up[/size]
You are right. By the way, the right spelling is [size=15pt]Summary[/size] smiley
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by phaphyz05(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Money money money!!!!! End tym tinz. Ppl r no longer searching for salvation bt success
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by rulegirl(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
no mata wat u ar facing keep moving,dont give up cos failure has no excuse.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by lifestyle1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Davo93: You are right. By the way, the right spelling is [size=15pt]Summary[/size] smiley

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
"Ma lo nogere" - Badosky,2013.

"Without perseverance, talent has little value"- Idowuogbo aka Omo baba fine geh, 19gbi-2013.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hmm No.8.All successful entrepreneurs av experienced failure at 1 point or the other but wat makes dem succesfull is that they never giveup.If u know u cant stand heartbreak or dissaster or failure,pls entrepreneurship/business is not 4 u,find anoda thing and do.Successfull enterprenuers are like arsenal fans,they are patient and they can stand heartbreak.In ma own qoute:failure is an opportunity only if u dnt give up.

2 Likes

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by ermycrin(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks for the exposition
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by vislabraye(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
True talk!!!
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by kagari: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
ygenius: Cant believe ma eyes,a guy beside me dey shout notjustok.com during praise and worship.i can nw believe in end time tinz

dude u need to start hearing with ur ears rather than ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Kiafulpunter(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thumbs up @op!
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by ThankGodEdeh(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am inspired.....
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
"Success is one percent skill and ninety nine percent perspiration" Albert Einstein

"If you can not be a mountain, be a hill, at least attain substantial height" M.K.O Abiola

"The more we sweat at peacetime, the less we bleed at war" The U.S Navy Seal

"Thinking is the hardest of work, that is why not so many people indulge in it" Henry Ford

"i can never love any woman as much as i love Micky Mouse" Walt Disney

"Give, and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down shaken together shall men give unto you" Jesus Chris

" i have never allowed my schooling to affect my Education"

the Million Dollar Question of which answer can make you a Millionaire : "How can i do what i do with less and less to achieve more and more" Robert Kiyosaki

"The more money you make, the more problems you get" Notorious B.I.G

"you cant help the poor by being one of them, you have to get rich and give back to them, to me that's a win win" Jay Z

"Being dead broke is the root of all evil, get money my n***er and do good with your people" Rick Ross

"Having a job does not guarantee you'll be rich. A job is just an opportunity to serve" Ademola Oguntona

if you lock me in a room, without internet access and books, i'll write you 100 quotes straight up with no sweat. the more of these quotes you know and practise, the more successful you will be. not just the bible prophets has enduring words. ever man has the capability of saying an enduring quote just that Africans are not exposed enough. i dont know any of dangote's business quotes as rich as he his.

i will leave you with these two

1. More gold has been mined from the minds of men than from the earth's crust

2. Never lose the passion to go platinum

1 Like

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by deeptesting(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Attitude is everything.....I have developed a positive attitude towards all things,even when I am down I choose to see the cup half full.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by Rooneyboy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ada Nri1: [size=15pt] summarry~ Never give up[/size]

Never give up on what exactly

Idleness ?

"Fighting for a just cause should be the key words here " .
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Good one OP!

But isn't it amazing that most of the world's excellent and enduring quotes were made very many centuries ago?
Where are today's world leaders? They're too occupied with amassing wealth, oppressing the helpless and engaging in unnecessary battle for supremacy.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by iterator25: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
I'd rather die than commit suicide tongue

1 Like

Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by uOhamsyahooc: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Guy I luv this u hv give lunch to many people today,try n keep it up.
Re: Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize by kp3tech(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
"Your success orFailure u think u r experiencn in life nw is all about d perceptn u believe... Its all about the "person" point of veiw u accept. is it ur pointof view or dat of ur family, ur comminity, country or dat of Donald Trump etc or... Dat of your Creator GOD.

The actual & true point of veiw is God obsrvstn of you. and frm his point of view "You (have) overcome in Christ 1John 4:4 , He (has given) u victory tru Christ 1cor 15:57.

Let God be true and all men liars rom 3:4.. I believe wat God says i am nt wat i c....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / How Much Was Your Very First Salary As A Graduate Or Non Graduate? / First Ever Nigerian Police Women Inauguration In 1956 (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.