Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. (939 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Confederation Cup Can Super Eagles Make It To The Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by hopilo: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Africa is to send five teams to the world cup, Ten teams have qualified to the next round which is Home and Away bases and away goals rule plays a very Important part. the teams are divided into two pots, POT A has the top five African team in current FIFA ranking while POT B has the teams that are not in the top five in FIFA ranking.Draws will be done by
Teusday 10/09/13. Which team in POT B should the Super Eagles play to qualify for Brazil 2014 World Cup?

POT A
Cote d' Ivoire
Ghana
Algeria
Nigeria
Cape Verde Island

POT B
Ethiopia
Senegal
Bukina Faso
Egypt
Cameroon/Libya (playing today sunday).
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by hopilo: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will prefer Egypt. we know how to beat the North African teams and with the problem in Egypt now the first leg might not be played in Cairo

1 Like

Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by Eseharrison(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Preferably Libya but since their fate is undecided, Egypt then
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by Enegod(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
i prefer---Nigeria vs Bancè(burkina Faso)
gona be interesting match- rematch of caf finals
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by premlove(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
We can play any team apart from EGYPT and cameroon. I dont want to have bad dream
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by ROCKJ1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
I prefer we play ethiopia... we can beat them. they play like the malawians.
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by emperorchedda(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Una blind,,? Wat happend to weak teams lyk ethiopia and burkina faso dat u guys r choosing Egypt?? Abeg I want ethiopia ooo. May dis is evn end time things

1 Like

Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by Theben(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
hopilo: I will prefer Egypt. we know how to beat the North African teams and with the problem in Egypt now the first leg might not be played in Cairo
Bros be careful of what you wish for. Egypt can beat us anywhere. Even in calabar. I prefer Ethiopia or Senegal.
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by chiefololade: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
In preference order
1 Ethiopia
2 Burkina Faso
3 Libya (if they made it)
4 Senegal
5 Cameroon ( if they made it)
6 Egypt (I want them to face Ivory coast)
Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by honeric01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
hopilo: I will prefer Egypt. we know how to beat the North African teams and with the problem in Egypt now the first leg might not be played in Cairo

Eseharrison: Preferably Libya but since their fate is undecided, Egypt then

you guys are bad history students.

1 Like

Re: Who Should The Super Eagles Play In Next Round Of Qualifiers To Pick 5 Teams. by Chanchit: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
chiefololade:
In preference order
1 Ethiopia
2 Burkina Faso
3 Libya (if they made it)
4 Senegal
5 Cameroon ( if they made it)
6 Egypt (I want them to face Ivory coast)

No o, if Egypt should be paired with Civ, mehn its bye bye for CIV o, but we need our best legs from africa, so they should just give Egypt to Capeverde.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Version Of The Lessons From Sir Alex Ferguson’s Book / Mysterious Figures At Bayern Munich / Pls How Real Is Saharabet .com Anyone Who Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.