Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? (692 Views)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by dhtml(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
This kinda thing makes me refresh my browser over and over again, thinking the page did not load properly, i almost called my network to complain sef.
But after closely inspecting, it seems the boxes are meant to be empty in the first place, i just cant explain it better.

What gives? Maybe we should let the adverts run for free or something?
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by onyengbu: 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
I am sure you just took a shot at mischief and believe me I was going to do that before you! grin

Empty Boxes for months now and one webmaster section attack dog will soon come here and bark if I air my view now.

It doesnt look like what 'good businessman' does...

By the way, what happened to adsense or others? Couldnt they have been 'something' till oga-at-the-top finishes whatever he is supposedly working on.
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by dhtml(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
I just cant quiet anymore, it is annoying to say the least, with all the free advert networks wey full town?
Me never see this kind thing before o, on any website for that matter, where advert boxes show empty?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by onyengbu: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
if na nairaland fools they will say (...........)

But I will say all-the-way-from-village-things........ grin

I just dey here de wonder how much woulda been made from either adsense (or others if he get adsense gbege)all these while...

I am seriously thinking of creating .......
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by dhtml(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
I get the point jare, resources wasting away like burning candle. . .
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by Nairaplus(m): 4:34am On Sep 09, 2013
dhtml: This kinda thing makes me refresh my browser over and over again, thinking the page did not load properly, i almost called my network to complain sef.
But after closely inspecting, it seems the boxes are meant to be empty in the first place, i just cant explain it better.

What gives? Maybe we should let the adverts run for free or something?
Seriously speaking, what's your point @dhtml?

If it's what I am thinking, then, Seun had better let Adsense do the job...

Maybe you haven't noticed https://www.nairaland.com/1362878/short-break-nairaland-ads
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by everyday: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
I think seun should introduce pay per click options where people can advertise for little money on his website
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by JMOI: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nairaland is not profitable because of the rate of tribalism going on here
Re: Why Are Adverts Of Nairaland Showing Empty Picture Boxes? by dhtml(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
JMOI: Nairaland is not profitable because of the rate of tribalism going on here
Hmn, seriously?

Nairaplus:
Seriously speaking, what's your point @dhtml?

If it's what I am thinking, then, Seun had better let Adsense do the job...

Maybe you haven't noticed https://www.nairaland.com/1362878/short-break-nairaland-ads
Hmn, i still support letting adsense do the work jare, this his version of advert seem not to be working. . .

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Blogging Productivity With My Yahoo! / What Would You Do? / TOEFL High Score System: How To Identify N Answer Every Question With High Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.