Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian (4669 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian by negbenebor(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please I want to know if its biblically wrong keeping long nails,the invited pastor said having long nails is bad and can lead to sin like lust,fornication.He quoted a scripture which I dint get but I heard something about claws.And a friend once told me that a christian should not have long nails.please I answer cos I av natural long nails got it from my dad and even when I cut it,it grows very fast,now I allow it break its self.please no insult thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... / Redemption City: Largest City Of God On Earth / The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.